Chapter 34

Abby Miller
My body tangled in the sheets with Niall's, our bodies covered with a warm layer of sunlight from the morning sun. His skin on mine, his warm, milky soft skin on mine. I felt safe with his arm around me, his hand slowly rubbing my stomach which makes my skin tingle.

I moan softly at his slow rocks of his hips into me. His hands pulling my hips in and pushing them out so he slides in and out of me. It all started when we woke up kissing again, he just got hard over it again, even after last night's sex. He gave me the hum, asking for permission like he always does. When I nodded, he entered me, spreading my legs a little.

So now here we lay, facing each other, my stomach on his, foreheads glued together and our bodies colliding. We woke up that morning and had a huge orgasms about 15 minutes after.

After he had finished in me, I had to get up. I went to the bathroom to pee, wash my hands and then threw up. Morning sickness only got worse over the few days, the pains of the first trimester hitting me hard. He held my hair back and rubbed my back in just his skin tight boxers, pressing kisses to my head whenever he felt like I needed them.

We crawled back into bed with my whining about myself not feeling the best today. I've had good days where I've had lost of energy and not much sickness but some days it's the other way around and it's bad. I cuddle up to Niall, wrapping my arms and legs around him, whining into him. He lays on his side, cooing to me and hugging me.

"I don't know what to do, Niall," I whine.

"About?" he says softly

"This," I point to my stomach. "Them,"

"I know they're giving you a hard time bu-"

"I'm only 14 weeks, and if it's gonna be like this all the time then how am I supposed to do this?"

"I know you can do it," he nods.

"Ugh, I don't," I roll my eyes a slight crack to my voice because I want to cry.

"Do you wanna do something to take your mind off it?"

"No," I shake my head. "I don't wanna get up," I whine again but he just nods, a small sigh falling from his nose.

Niall Horan
I laid with her for another half an hour, an idea come into my mind. Her birthday was just yesterday, and I didn't know. I wanted to get her something, for her birthday and to cheer her up.

"Where are you going?" she whines, sitting on the edge of the bed with her bra and underwear being the only thing on.

"I'll be back, the boys will look after until I get back, but call me if you need anything, okay?" I tell her, she just nods and throws her head back as she rubs her stomach with one hand, the other holding her weight by leaning back on it. I walk up to her and tower over her. I smile a little and press my lips to hers.

I walk backwards, smiling back at her again before closing the door to walk over to Harry's room. "Hazza," I walk right in, Louis and him were just on their phones.

"What?"

"I need you to distract Abby,"

"Why?" he asks.

"Because, she's not feeling great today and I want to get her something to cheer her up," I explain.

"Like what?"

"Just please Harry?" I pout. "Or Louis, she's closest to you two," I add.

"Fine, how long will you be?" he rolls his eyes.