Chapter 72

Emma Rines - 7 week ago

"God, I'm so hard," he presses his crotch on my ass, squeezing my hips tighter. The loud dance music booms though my stomach, my hips grinding on his. I kept one hand on his on my hip and the other on the he back of his neck.

I smirk. I sway my hips on him making him whine. He kisses my neck, leaving marks behind. Our intoxicated bodies grinding on each other, dancing to the music. All that was missing was Abby and Harrison doing the same thing next to us.

He moans in my ear, kissing my neck again. I soon notice a throb coming from my underwear which made me whine as well. I couldn't wait. I needed him now. "Bathroom," he mutters.

I spin around and our lips meet. He grabs my ass, picking me up and wrapping my legs around his waist. an incredibly hard bulge presses on my core making me gasp into the kiss. "Okay, let's go," he puts me down so my vans meet with the floor.

I wink and spin around. He chases after me as I grab my shoulder bag and rush off into the single toilets. It's surprisingly free so we race in and lock the door. I lean on the door and meet eyes with Nate. I crouch down and lift his shirt up.

I press my tongue on his bellybutton and lick a strip up his abs to his chest. His chests heaves and I pull away for a second, pulling down the collar to continue my trail. I kiss back down, lifting up his shirt again. I pop the button of his jeans open, unzipping it. He gets impatient and pulls them both down enough so he springs out.

He moans out in relief, tossing his head back. I grab his base, moving my fingers out the way to lick a strip from his base to his tip. I suck on his tip, I do this while he leaks his pre-cum so he can control it. He moans, grabbing my hair and moving me up and down his length, being rough how I like it.

I don't suck him off for long before he grabs me, standing me up and pushing me over to the sink where many people get railed. I jump on it and spread my legs wide. He grabs my g string and pulls it down my legs, my black dress now bunching at my ass.

He rubs my clit with his thumb while I moan and suck on his neck, we were going to leave with hickeys on both of us. He shoves my underwear in his back pocket and continues to rub my clit while pumping himself.

My intoxicated mind didn't tell him I wasn't on birth control anymore, so he presses his naked tip against my core. I nod, looking down. He disappeared into me and filled me up which makes me get goose bumps, that feeling is my favourite.

He kisses me and starts to thrust in and out of me. The sensitivity of us both makes our skin crawl, chills running up my spine. We moan, he puts his head on my shoulder. I grab his hair and close my eyes, feeling an unreal a mouth of pleasure already.

After went on for a while, he holds my throat and lays my down on the sink while thrusting sharply into me. I just came and he was close. We had only been in here for about 10 minutes because we were doing it quick but also we were both incredibly horny.

He throws his head back and thrusts into me one more time before he came in me. We both moan, his is more raspy. I felt his warm release inside me making me get the chills because I also love that feeling.

He rides it out before dropping his head on my stomach, we both pant. He stands up and pulls out of me. He pulls me up and crashes our lips together, still panting. "I love you," he whispers.

"I love you too," I snicker, cupping his jaw with his forehead on mine. I take a deep breathe as he tucks himself back in his boxers. He hands back my underwear which I put on and stand up, tugging my dress back down. I fix my hair and smile at him. He leans down and kisses me again.

**

When the Uber got us home, we went in the room for round two, this time I got fucked from behind. I loved getting railed from behind, it gave me butterflies and I felt good.

He pulled out and laid next to me who was a panting mess. He rolls me over and spoons me from behind, tracing my hip. He kissed the back of my neck and we laid there. After and hour of talking, us making out again, I went to pee and brush my teeth while he had a shower which I joined him in.

I was tired and he wanted to play his game but I wanted to cuddle him. He played his game while I straddled his lap, wrapping my arms and legs around him. He hugged me as he played, his friends yelling at him like normal. I had a headache from drinking and I eventually fell asleep on his lap.

The next morning I woke up with my head on his chest. I didn't think my life would have changed that night. I became a mom that night, Nate became a dad too.

Little did we know that one tiny mistake could end up in a bad break up.

//

meant to be short cause it's how em got preg ;)