Chapter 41

lol i was at netball as a sun writing the rest of this💀💀

Harry Styles
I don't know what came over me. Just seeing Louis going out with Eleanor just made me mad. After I stormed back in the room, I sat on the bed and pulled Taylor onto my lap to straddle it. She was so shocked as to why the fuck I was doing it but went along with it anyway.

We made out...for a while. We were stripped down to our underwear when I heard Abby and Niall talking. I heard Niall say he's scared to ask her to be his girlfriend and then I heard her say she would never reject him. Then it was just soft moans that I hardly heard coming from Abby.

It was quiet after that so I went down on Taylor but told her to be silent or I stopped. She was biting her lip, cheek and palm so hard to stop herself from moaning. Again, I had no idea why I was doing this but I'm pretty sure Louis' already enjoying Eleanor as well.

I was going to fuck the shit out of her but I just couldn't, eating her out was one step and having sex with her will be another one because I'm gay. Gay for Louis. Afterwards, I laid there in just my boxers, staring at the roof, deeply lost into my thoughts.

"Why did you do that?" she sits up. "I heard you call me annoying," she whispers, I slowly turn my head to her. "Are you mad at Louis and Eleanor?"

"What's it matter to you?" I snap.

"Because just mentioning them, you seem to have lost your shit," she says softly.

"I'm fine, Taylor," I roll my eyes.

"Okay," she says softly again, staying calm at my attitude. She huffs and stands up, going to the door.

"I don't want him to date her," I blurt out as she reaches for the door. She freezes and slowly looks back at me. "I-I don't want the one I love fall in love with someone else," I feel my eyes sting with tears that I won't let fall.

"What?" she whispers.

"If he dates her again, then he'll leave me and fall in love with her, seeing someone you love be with someone else is painful," I let my eyes fill with tears. "And I shouldn't have done it, but I selfishly went down on you so my mind would be preoccupied so I didn't think about him," I admit, her eyes widen a little.

"Harry," she slowly walks back over to me. "We've been here for not even a day yet...let's not forget that this, isn't real," she gestures to us. "They probably went out just to get the fans confused, I don't think they are going to be dating any time soon," she shakes her head, I just nod.

God, I hope you're right.

Eleanor Calder
After coming back from Starbucks, we went back into the room, hearing Abby and Niall in the other just talking and Niall's contagious laugh. I still couldn't get over the fact Louis kissed me. His lips were so soft and firm, so kissable I wanted to kiss him again.