Chapter 39

tw - mentions of suicide

Abby Miller
"Cmon," I pull him down the condom and pregnancy test aisle. He groans and slaps his shoes on the floor as we make it to the boxers of condoms. There were many options, sizes, brands, lubricated and not.

"Why do I need them?" he whines like a little kid. He crosses his arms and huffs while I scan the shelves. "You can't even get pregnant anymore," he continues  to whine.

"It doesn't matter," I shake my head. "It's a condom or no sex," I put my hands on my hips. "Just...Niall help me, you've never used a condom with me so I don't know which size or brand you like," I get impatient, because of my mood swings.

"I hate condoms," he mutters. "They're uncomfortable for me,"

"I'm sick of having to pee because after sex, I'm exhausted but I don't want to hurt these babies so you need to wear a condom so the clean up is easy for me," I explained. "Getting up to pee is so much harder when you have extra weight,"

"I'll just pull out," he suggests.

"Niall," I close my eyes. "Just make it easier, I'm already carrying your babies," I huff.

"Fine," he huffs as his eyes scan the shelves too. His fingertips run over a silver box. He picks the box up and scans his eyes over the writing, turning it over and reading it some more. He hands the box to me which I take and read it.

20 lubricated latex condoms. Regular. Fit for comfort.

"Don't look at the size," his cheeks turn red, embarrassed by his dick size.

"I'm not judging you, not mater the size, I still feel  pleasure," I try to make him feel better. He just smiles, looking down. "I didn't ask if anyone else needed anything so I'll call them," I hand the condoms back to him and take my phone out, calling Harry first.

On the third ring, he answers. "Hello?"

"Hey, Niall and I are at the shops and I was wondering if you needed anything?"

"What shops are you at?" he asks.

"The chemist,"

"Oh, what are you getting?" he asks.

"Not that it's any of your concern but condoms," I pinch the skin in between my eyes.

"For Niall?" you can hear the confusion in your voice. "You're pregnant though. If I was Niall I'd be in heaven, condoms suck,"

"I know, the clean up is to hard for me so," I shrug.

He laughs. "I don't need anything but thanks," he chuckles.

"Okay, I'll see you soon," I sigh before I hang up. I then call Louis, he answer on the 5tth ring.

"Hello?"