Chapter 28

Abby Miller
It's hot.

In this huge venue we're over 200,000 people, crammed together and waiting for the boys to enter the stage. I was crammed in a small box thing with guards securing the area, Aidan next to me. I was smack bang in the middle and I could see the stage clear as day.

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" Niall checks in with me from behind so no one sees him.

"I'll be fine, I have Aidan," I smile to him.

"If she wants anything, put it under my name," he nods.

"Noted," he nods once.

"Look after her Aid, I'm trusting you," he points.

"You have my word," he nods. "I won't let anyone pass here, I won't let anyone touch her,"

"I would put you at the front but you might get touched or hurt and I would hate that," he explained.

"Don't worry, I have a clear view of my boys," I smile.

He smiles and leans over to kiss me, pressing a soft kiss to my forehead, mouthing a bye. "Have fun you guys," Aidan grins.

"Thanks," he smiles, spins around and runs back up the stairs.

"I did it," he blurts out causing me to turn my head to look at him.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"I think I got Rachel pregnant," he smiles, biting his lip. I gasp and cup my mouth, my stomach filling with butterflies.

"No way!" I grin. "Really?"

"Well, I don't know 100% but I think so yeah,"

"Holy shit,"

"We only did it yesterday but I think it worked," he folds his lips in a line, trying to contain his laughter.

"Oh my god!" I gasp. "I'm so happy for you! I hope everyone goes well," I wish.

"Thank you...I'm scared,"

"For what?"

"Fatherhood...and how moody she'll be,"

"Hah, I'm only 12 weeks and I'm not moody..yet," I smile, he hesitantly holds his hand out.

"Will you or Niall kill me?"

"Of course not, it's their uncle Aidan," I chuckle, grabbing his wrist and placing it on my stomach. His hands were soft for a security guard.

"God that's so weird," he rubs his softly.

"That it came out of Niall?"

"Yeah," he laughs.

"It kinda grows on you," I shrug. "But anyway, back to you and Rachel,"

"We've only tried once," he pulls his hand away.

"Yeah but do you know if your a match? you know..."

"Um, I don't know," he shrugs. "You mean so the sperm will attach onto the egg?"

"Yeah,"

"I assume so, I guess I'll find out," he shrugs.

Unnamed Fan

"Oh my god look!" I stop Macy from walking at stop about a few meters away from a box.

"Where?" she looks around. I grab her chin and move her head to look at Abby Miller, the girl who's pregnant with Niall's twins. She looked absolutely gorgeous standing there, her long brown hair was down, the outfit she was wearing was amazing. When she turned to the right to talk to the security guard, her bump was fully on show and she looked quiet big. They were talking and laughing but I couldn't hear what about.