Chapter 47

Taylor Swift "Tay?" Harry whispers, everyone still asleep because we had to wake up early

Taylor Swift
"Tay?" Harry whispers, everyone still asleep because we had to wake up early. We hadn't spoken a word since last night.

"Yeah?" I whisper back, he spoons me from behind on this small bus bunk.

"Can we...can we talk about last night?" he whispers.

"What about it?" I whisper back.

"What happened,"

"Nothing did happen,"

"Yes something did, I may have been drunk but, I know what happened," his hot breath fans on my neck making my skin crawl.

"What's there to talk about?"

"I asked you to be my girlfriend,"  he rubs my hip under the blanket we were under.

Shit, maybe he does remember.

I stay silent for a while, I feel bad for saying that stuff to him, I thought he wouldn't remember that.

"Tay?" he grabs my attention again.

"I'm sorry I said that, I didn't think you'd remember,"

"You rejecting me and asking me to try again in a week?"

"Yeah,"

"Your excuse was I'm drunk..what's your excuse now?" he intertwined our legs.

"I don't know," I sigh. "You just broke up with Louis and you should move on first,"

"He's moved on already too," he whispers back.

"How?"

"Eleanor,"

"How do you know they've done anything?"

"The hickey on her and Louis' neck was pretty obvious,"

"Oh,"

"So," he clicks his tongue. He rolls me over so I lay on my back. He flicks his green eyes over my face, butterflies seeping into my stomach. "Do you wanna stop faking everything and make it real?" he whispers. "Like a real relationship?"

"A real relationship? What's in that?" I play along.

"You know...kissing," he traces his finger over my bottom lip, pulling it down. "And when we're ready to take it to the next step...you know what,"

"What's the next step?" I whisper.

"You know..." he rolls his eyes.

"What is it? I don't know,"

"You're not actually making me say it?"

"Well I don't know," I shrug.

"Sex, if we're ready like I said," he chuckles, a grin forming on my lips when he said that. He smiles too, a grin forming on his lips so his dimples pop. A curl of his hair falls on his forehead.  He gets on all fours above me, his back pretty much touching the bunk above us - Zayn's.