chapter 74

i'm getting bored of writing this book which isn't a good sign so i'm speeding it up a lot.

3 months later.

Abby Miller
Three months has gone by and I just officially hit 9 months pregnant. I mean for god sakes kill me. I was absolutely huge. I'm incredibly sore.

At night, I can hardly breathe because I swear these babies are suffocating me, I'm horny but can't physically move my back anymore. People have avoided me. Niall is starting to. When they kick, it actually gives me pain, my stomach is so tight like there is no room left in there so when they kick it makes me start crying because it hurts so bad.

I've been to many appointments and they look healthy and I'm pushing them out because they are both turned the right way. Ruby was still smaller than Blake but they think a week in the NICU is all it would take.

The tour was officially over and we were in London currently. Niall met my parents and he liked them, they liked him but my dad thought he was still a dirt bag. We were staying in a hotel for the rest of my pregnancy because moving around to much makes me dizzy.

Niall does this thing where he goes behind me and puts his hands on the bottom of my stomach and lifts it up so he's now carrying all the weight which gives me an orgasm amount of relief.

They're so fucking heavy.

Emma and Zayn were dating, Zayn was going to be the father of the baby. She was 20 weeks along and she finally accepted the point she was pregnant so going public about them having a baby that isn't actually his, was confusing to the fans. Zayn changed her mind of not putting it up for adoption. She looked happy and they were doing normal relationship things.

Eleanor and Louis are like madly in love with each other, they've been out and seen at clubs, parties, and many other places and the fans are accepting the idea of them together. I ship them so hard. Eleanor comes to check on me everyday I swear, she comforts a me when Niall and the boys are writing new songs for their next album.

Taylor and Harry broke up, Harry isn't in the right mind still. He's been sad and been hooking up with random girls, I think Taylor ended their relationship. He's been getting a new tattoo every week too, he said that's he asks the girls what tattoos they want him to get before he fucks them. So now he has a variety of tattoos.

Liam has been calming down with getting a new girl and he's been getting better. He still drinks and hooks up every now and again but it's not like he was 3 months ago.

Harry has also been growing his hair out, it's almost up to his neck and he fancies those wide brimmed hats. Louis' mom was getting married again, to a guy named Dan and she was pregnant too. Louis was happy to have a 6th sibling but she soon found out it was another set of twins.

Poor guy has 7 siblings.

Harrison kept messaging me, begging me to come back which made me laugh. It has been a rocky road for the past 3 months and I was getting impatient. I wanted these babies to come out and I wanted them to come out now.

We had Liams birthday in August, Niall's and Emma's was around the corner. We were very wrong about my due date because I wasn't due to the middle of November.

Good news, I passed the 32 week mark so if there were to come now then it wouldn't be the worst thing but it wouldn't be good. I was so scared for labour, it truly scared me that not only I but they have risks as well.

I could die, they could, it scares me. Our midwife was preparing us and making sure I was okay and prepared. I was scared shitless but so ready for these babies to come out.