Chapter 26

Niall Horan - 12 weeks ago.
My eyes flutter open, the sun penetrating my eyes which makes me hiss. My head was absolutely crazily pounding and my lips felt dry. Next to me was a empty spot that looked like a person once was. I sit up and rub my eyes.

The cool air hit my hot skin, I yawn and stretch a little, finally adjusting to the light. I lift the covers up to see my 100% naked. My eyes widen and I cover myself up again. I look at the floor to see my clothes scattered everywhere on the floor.

My stray shoes, shirt and jeans all over the place. I look back at the empty spot, it really does look like a girl once was there once. I search my brain for an answer but get nothing because of the pound. The clothes on the floor makes sense though.

My phone buzzes on my jeans on the floor, causing a vibration though the floor. I get up and put my boxers on, grabbing my phone from my jeans in the floor. Harrys name pops up on my screen with a photo of him with a toothbrush in his mouth as he grins.

"Hello?" I rasp.

"Niall, did you just wake up?" he asks.

"Mhm," I hum, rubbing my forehead.

"Well, remember we're meeting up at yours to get to work on some new songs," he says.

Fuck.

"Yeah, come over then,"

"Are you okay?"

"No, my head hurts so bad,"

"Did you drink last night,"

"Mhm, and I think I brought a girl home with me,"

"You think?"

"Well she's not here, but I'm fucking naked and the bed looks like another person slept here too, you know that feeling when you wake up the night after you've had sex and you feel it?"

"Kinda?"

"I feel like that too," I add.

"Do you remember her name?"

"I think it started with an A, Ally or Amber? I don't know," I shrug, "I'll see you soon I need to shower,"

"Alright, we'll be there soon,"

"Bye," I say before the line went dead.

I groan and fall back on the bed, rolling over. Sweet perfume sits on the sheets, giving it a nice smell. I inhale deeply and then sigh, sitting up and getting out of bed, padding to my bathroom. I walk in and look at myself in the mirror.

I looked tired, my skin pale and my hair a mess. Hickeys litter my collar bones and the arch of my neck, the purple glowing bruise prominent. My back aches and I overall looked dead.

Night confirmed.

I open the medicine cabinet and pull out some Advil, popping a few and swallowing them dry. I turn the shower on and watch the water shoot out of the head. My head becomes clearer when I step into the shower and feel the warm water cascade down me.

If I can remember correctly, the girl had brown hair and I think blue eyes? She was pretty and had a nice body. I don't really remember anything else to be honest, I was a black out drunk and the last thing I remember was talking to her at the bar.

I was never one for hook ups, if I found a girl and I was in the mood for sex I would bring them home but it hasn't happened that many times. My body count was only like 3 adding Abby would be 4.

I finish up in the shower and get changed into grey sweatpants and a white shirt. The Advil was now working, my head feeling better already. I grab a plastic bottle of water and twist the cap open, pretty much drinking the whole thing.

My mouth was bone dry and I was desperate for water which is instantly making my head better. I throw the empty bottle in the bin, leaning on the counter. I stare at the sink and try to think of the night. One I want to remember.

"Wanna get outta here?" I hear myself ask her in my head.

"Yeah," the unnamed girl smirks.

The next thing I remember was us in the bedroom, she was on my lap, taking a piece of our clothing off one at a time. I remember the moan she let out when I went inside her, just thinking of it made me want to hear it again.

I which she had stayed until I was awake, so then I could get her number or something but I have the worst luck with hookups so I'm adding her to the list of unlucky ones. A bunch of laughter makes me snap out of my thoughts and snap my head to the door. Zayn, Liam, Harry and Louis all walk in, pretty much wearing jeans and a shirt.

"Nialler!" they all slap me on the back when I walk over to them. Blue, green and brown eyes meet with mine, a smile on their cheeks.

God I missed them.

"Hey guys," I smile.

"You look like hell," Louis furrows his brows.

"Yeah..rough night," I sigh.

"Hungover?" Liam asks.

"Yep," I nod. "But I'm okay,"

"I hope so cause we're gonna make some songs today," Zayn gets excited, walking into the studio.

"Long night huh?" Harry comes up to me.

"Yeah...I can't remember much," I groan.

"Wanna go write some songs to take your mind off it?" he asks, I just nod with a sigh, following him into the studio.

//
just a little flashback cause we have no idea what niall did the next morning💀