Chapter 35

Abby Miller
"About time," I widen my eyes and walk over to the bed.

"Yeah, sorry I lost track of time," he smiles. I just nod, crawling over to him on the bed. He leans on the bed head with his legs extended. I crawl up to him and rest my head on his shoulder, throwing my leg around his. He puts his arm over my shoulders and hugs me, his hand rubbing my back.

"Where did you go?" I ask.

"Not far," he answers but not what I wanted.

"Yeah but where?"

"I got something for you," he changes the subject, I roll my eyes but feel kinda happy. He reaches over to the bedside table to get a huge cup of my favourite Starbucks drink.

I gasp. "Oh my god," I take it. "Thank you, how did you know I was craving this?"

"I had a feeling," he shrugs.

"Well thank you," I take a sip from it. He just smiles with a nod, reaching his hand out and rubbing my stomach. I sit there with my legs crossed, facing him and sip on the drink. "I wanna think of names already," I swallow the drink, meeting eyes with him.

"Yeah?" he smiles.

"Mhm," I hum. "Well we know one is a boy,"

"We don't know that, we think that," he corrected me.

"Mkay, well," I take another big sip and lean over to put it on bedside table. "It might be twin boys or one of each so we have to come up with some names,"

"Okay," he nods and sit up a little more. "I want twin boys," he smiles.

"I want a girl so I hope it's one of each," I reason.

"Why don't you pick a name for one boy, and I'll chose the other so then when we know we can chose a name," he said.

"That's fair," I nod. "Ummm," I hum. Choosing names was never my favourite because the name has to match their face and personality. I've never had names picked out because I wasn't going to 'pick' any out until I was married.

I think the reason why my mom got so angry at me for getting pregnant is because it was always a rule to get pregnant after marriage but have sex before marriage. It was a weird rule that I broke, we were drunk and had no idea the consequences of unprotected sex.

"Lets just list a bunch of names and pick two from there," I shrug with a. sigh, that being the easiest option.

"Hayden," I shrug.

"I like that," he nods. "Blake?"

"I like that too," I smile.

"So for twin boys, Hayden and Blake?"

"Mhm...Hayden and Blake, they match," I grin.

"But what if it's one of each?" he asks.

"I don't have any girl names," I shrug with a sigh.

"Neither, I never even had some picked out," he shrugs which I agree with a small hum.

"We don't need a girl name straight away, we can keep waiting until we find a good name," I suggest.

"That sounds like a plan," he smiles. "Well that was easy," he shrugs. I like the names we chose, I also think they match which is fine if it's twin boys. If it happens to be one of each, we can chose another name for her.

I sit up and lean on the headboard, my stomach growling. He traces his finger tips on my stomach, making it prickle with a shiver running up my spine. I smile at him and then look at his hands on my stomach.