Chapter 42

listen to this song from the start :/

tw - mentions of self harm :(

Harry Styles

A knock on the door makes me huff and stand up, walking over to the door. I open it to meet with Louis' bright blue eyes that I miss so much. "C-Can we talk?" he says before saying anything.

I just nod and step out to the hall. I look down at his lips and I just lean in to kiss him, he inhaled sharply, but kisses me back. Oh how much I've missed these pair of lips.

He pulls away, confusing me but he clears his throat. I instantly furrow my brows at how weird he's being. his eyes trail down the wall, turning his head a little. My eyes fall to a little red mark on his neck, my eyes widen. My stomach drops and I again feel my eyes sting.

"You have a hickey on your neck," I notice, my voice soft. His fingers run up the mark that I certainly didn't put there, his eyes filling with guilt. It looks fresh, maybe an hour or two old?

"That's why I'm here," he drops his head. And suddenly I feel like he's not here for a good thing, just from the hickey on his neck.

No, no you fucking aren't Louis William Tomlinson.

Niall Horan
As I was about to open the door, I hear Louis and Harry outside it. "Eleanor gave you that, didn't she?"

"Harry," Louis whispers.

I widen my eyes at what I'm hearing. "What's wrong?" Abby asks but I hold my finger up to my lips.

"Harry...I think we should...break up," he murmured. I again widen my eyes and drop my jaw.

"W-What?" his voice sounds broken.

"Baby what's happening?" she stands up in her baby pink bra and underwear, coming over to me and holding her ear up to the door.

"I'm sorry," Lou whispers.

"Why?" Haz tried to sound strong but has a voice crack.

"Because," Lou says. "It needs to happen and I'm sorry if you can't accept that,"

"But.." Haz sniffs, probably crying how. "I don't want you to leave me," he now sounds like he's crying.

"I don't want to leave you,"

"Then why are you doing this?" his voice cracks again.

"Because Harry," he says a little snappier. "No one wants us to be together,"

"I do,"

"You don't count,"

"I bet Eleanor told you to do this, she's already sucked on your neck like she own you!" Harry snaps now too.