Chapter 65

im actually excited for this chapter and lets NOT forget that this book is fiction and i have sped the timing up a little too.

Louis Tomlinson

"Hey," Eleanor comes in the room in a sun dress. We've been close together, we make out all the time and I've gained more feelings then I already had that's for sure. The sun dress was a short that sits about mid thigh, maybe higher and a low cleavage which of course instantly made my jeans tighten, her tan legs made her look hot.

"Hey," I turn my phone off and sit up as she sits next to me, crossing her legs. She takes her shoulder bag off her shoulder and places it down in front of her. "How was it?" I ask.

"Yeah, it was good," she nods.

"What did you do?"

"Just went shopping for the twins, got some baby clothes, Niall came with us because Abby couldn't leave him alone for 5 seconds," she explains.

"Sounds fun," I smile.

"It was, except for when she almost cried in the middle of target," she chuckles.

"Is she like...uncomfortable?" I ask.

"Very, she was also told that Ruby is smaller than Blake and if she's not getting bigger by the time she's born then she will have to stay in the NICU until she's okay again so she's probably stressed a little," she explains making me nod.

"Really?" I raise my eyebrows which makes her nod again. "That would freak me out to,"

"Yeah, that's why she was so...sensitive, but other than that it was good," she nods.

"Well that's good," I smile. She sighs and leans up on the bed like me, going on her phone. It's silent for a while but its not awkward. I go on Twitter and Instagram to see that the fans still think Harry and I are dating.

I look at her scrolling on her phone, her side profile catching my eye. Her soft brown hair falling past her shoulders and her brown eyes fixate on her screen. The sudden urge to kiss her over takes my body so I reach out and cup her jaw, turning her head to me.

I press my lips to hers which she kisses me back instantly. Our lips move together like I was used too. We made out, a lot. We kiss in public a lot so we actually look like an official couple that has made the headlines many times.

She inhales deeply when our tongues meet, she tastes of strawberry gum. She sits up and straddle my lap, her crotch right on mine. Nothing sexual has happened between us yet, she's being patient with me.

She was a tease, she knew that. I don't think she realises she's doing it but she always rolls her hips on mine and I get hard so easily around her. I squeeze her hips before taking one hand to tuck hair behind her ear. Her hands rest on the sides of my neck, tugging on the hair on the back of it.

I wasn't surprised when I got hard before I rolled us over. I got on all fours above her, snaking between her legs. She was hot. There was no question, I really wanted to speed up the process of this. It had been a while since I last had sex and we had been working on me getting used to a girl for almost a month and I think I was ready but I need to make sure she is.

She pulls away and starts kissing my neck and I rest my forehead on her shoulder and close my eyes, pleasure shooting through my whole body. How do I say it? Do I just say "I'm ready" or something else?

"El," I whisper softly as she slowly starts to suck on my neck. I close my eyes, this wasn't turning out good for me, I always have a cold shower after making out with her to the point that she knows why I do. "El," I whisper louder which makes her pull away and meet eyes with me.