Chapter 17

Abby Miller
On the tour bus, I sit in the main room with Harry and Louis not sharing a word with each other. Niall fell asleep and I didn't want to wake him so I came in here, soon joined by Harry and then Louis.

"Did you want me to leave you guys in here alone?" I ask. They just stay silent. Niall told me they hadn't spoken since the interview, because of something that happened.

Harry stands up, leaving Louis and I alone in here as he presses the button so the doors close. Silence fills the room and I've never felt worse about anything. I rub my stomach and sigh, my stomach also growling a little because now I'm feeding for three.

"Can I talk to you?" he whispers, looking at me through his long eyelashes.

"Yeah, about anything," I nod.

"Um.." he looks at his lap, swallowing. "I don't know what to do,"

"What do you mean?" I whisper back, not fully understanding.

"I don't know what do with Harry," he clarifies but I just blink at him a few times, still not understanding. "I think I should just break up with him,"

My eyes widen and I instantly shake my head, denying that instantly. "No, don't do that,"

"Why, Abby?" he looks at me.

"Because there must be another way," I object.

"No there's not, no one wants us to be together," he sighs.

"My roommates little sister is the biggest Larry shipper, you can't—"

"Simon called us fagots," he stated, staring at me through his eyelashes. My heart sinks to my toes because I watch small tears fill his eyes, wiping them quickly.

"Oh," I whisper.

"And he's right..people will call us that anyway,"

"No, no no," I shake my head. "Don't say that," I shuffle closer. "Simon ruins people, hell he won't even let Niall sit near me, be seen with me either," I explain.

"But you're different, you don't love someone of the same gender the way I do about Harry,"

"You're right," I nod. "But I know what it's like to feel like you can't do something that you want to,"

"What do you mean?"

"I want Niall to come to one of my appointments but Simon won't let him, I feel so bad every time," I explain. "I want Niall to see his kid on a screen rather than a photo," I lit. "I want him to know he can tell his fans and I want to see the look on their faces or comments when he does,"

"I understand why he's not letting us be together but I don't know why he won't let you and Niall have a baby together," he looks at my on growing stomach.

"It'll ruin everything, after this year he'll have a baby to look after and won't have time to be in the band," I understand where Simon was coming from.

"We can go on a break for a bit," he shrugs.

"Again? I don't think so," I shake my head.

"We can all work around your pregnancy, it's fine," he smiles.

"Well, I don't think Simon would be okay with it," I state.

"Simons a dickhead," he scoffs.

"Yeah," I agree, not holding back. "Please don't break up with Harry because Simons homophobic..do what makes you happy and if Harry makes you feel happy don't end it," I explain.

"He does make me happy," he nods.

"Then keep him, who gives a fuck that Simon's a homophobic person, I've seen how you smile and laugh around Harry," I encourage. "It makes me smile,"