Chapter 55

Emma Rines
When I made it to the Sydney airport, I was shaking with fear. I'm surprised that Simon even let me, because from what I heard he wouldn't even let Abby and Niall go public at one stage. Niall and Abby were picking me up and keeping me on tour. I hit the 4 week mark today because the pregnancy test said 3+ meaning I was three weeks when I took the test.

I wheeled my almost empty suitcase through the halls and hear it echo. I look down at my dirty converses that were dragging my feet. I was tired, I had cried enough that I was sure I didn't have any tears left to shed.

I lifted my head up and I saw Abby hugging Niall, her stomach was a lot bigger since I last saw her. She had a tiny bump and now she was huge. I stopped for a second to see her and Niall hugging, she looked happy. Niall met eyes with me which he smiles and spun Abby around.

I heard her gasp and she ran over to me. Tears welt in my fucking eyes again, as I run over to her as well. We crash into each other, with small whimpers. I wrap my arms around her neck and hold her tightly around me.

I cry into her shoulder while she rubs my back. I hug her so tightly, her natural sent filling my nose. Her bump touches my stomach, Niall taking my suitcase. "I've missed you so much," I whisper, kissing her temple. "And you've gotten so big," I pull away and look at her stomach. I place my hand on her stomach and rub it softly, she puts her hand on my hand and moves it on her bump. "God they're so big now,"

"I know, so much has happened," she looks at me through her teary eyes.

"You're gonna have to fill me in," I chuckle through tears. "Hi Niall," I smile.

"Hey, how are you?" he smiles back.

"Yeah," Abby joins in.

"Um," I look down. "Not good," I shake my head.

"I'm so sorry," she pouts. "I wish i-"

"No no, nothing," I shake my head. "Thank you so much for letting me come here," I smile to them.

"Yeah, there's so many people you need to meet," she cups my jaw and wipes my eyes.

"I'm excited," I smile.

**

"Guys," Abby pulls me in a room where green, brown and blue eyes all look at me. "This is Emma," she says.

Taylor Swift sits on Harry's lap, leaning into him. Louis was sitting next to Eleanor, Liam was looking me up and down along with Zayn.

"Why is she here? Hi," Eleanor says.

"Em," Abby says, gesturing so I can explain.

"Um, I was invited on the tour by these two, mostly here for Abby because...I'm pregnant, my ex broke up with me and my mom kicked me out so Abby and Niall are...letting me stay here," I shrug, their jaws dropping.

"You're pregnant too?" Harry asks.

"Erm...yes," I nod, Zayn biting his lip still looking at me.

"You don't look pregnant," Louis shakes his head.

"I'm four weeks," I nod.

"Oh, really?" Zayn bites his lip.

"Mhm," I nod again.

"I would appreciate it if you guys could get to know her a little?" Abby says as she sits down on the floor with Niall.

"I know most things about you all," I blush with a grin which makes them grin. I walk over and sit next to Zayn, hugging my knees.