Chapter 49

okay just look, I HAVE REASONS😍

Abby Miller
I woke up from the nap because Niall had to get ready for the show I was to tired to go and I think the girls were coming in here with me. I was awake but had my eyes closed, so Niall was getting ready I had a sneak peak.

Hehe.

I couldn't help it, his V-lines were mouth watering and so were his abs. And he has a nice ass too, what can I say? He wore his classic black jeans and white shoes but this time he wore a yellow basketball jersey for the Lakers with a number 1 on the front.

His biceps looked so good, the colour yellow matching him in every way possible. He runs a finger though his hair to fix it but making it look like it hasn't been styled. I close my eyes again when he goes to turn around, walking up to me and kneeling on the floor next to the bed.

"I'll be back," he whispers, knowing I'm on the verge of waking up. I nod softly, peeling my eyes open to meet with his. I instantly get butterflies when I meet with the brightest blue eyes. He smiles softly, biting his lip. His eyes were so bright, they were almost glowing. A deep blue and a hint of green, a darker blue ring around the outside of his pupil - I just smile looking at them.

I reach my hand out and cup his jaw, making him softly grab my wrist with another smile forming on his and my lips. I look down at his soft pink lips, stretching my thumb out so I can run my thumb over his bottom lip. I then pull it down so his perfectly straight white teeth, I bite my lip and feels his stare at me.

I let it go so it slaps on his teeth before I shuffle my body to get closer before he closes the gap and our lips finally meet. He stands up but bends over the kiss me. I softly hum into the kiss, letting one hand cup his jaw and the other runs into his hair, grabbing on the roots of his blonde hair.

He gets on the bed, throwing his thigh over mine so he gets on all fours above me, his forearms near my head. Our lips start moving together with our lips smacking. One of his hand cups my jaw too, deepening the kiss by swiping his tongue on my bottom lip.

I Part my lips and in an instant, our tongues are yearning for each other. Our lips smack excessively, filling the small room. I was feeling sneaky and wanted to mark him like he always does to me and he's probably not going to have time to get rid of it before they go.

I push his shoulders to the side so we roll over, making me on top. He grabs my ass in his boxers I was wearing which are stretchy and comfortable. I moan softly into the kiss. I didn't want to get him hard but I also love it when he grabs my ass.

I sit down on his crotch a semi hard bulge forming. I pull away so our lips smack. "Okay, I didn't make out with you to get you hard," I arch a brow.

"You're easy to get hard off," he again grabs my ass. I roll my eyes in a playful manor, pulling him up with me. I smash our lips back together, being careful not to roll my hips and get him harder.

I get impatient so I pull away and attack his neck. I start with slow parted lip kisses, biting down on his skin making him breathe out slowly. He tilts his head to the side which gives me access. I then start sucking on the skin in the middle of the side of his neck.

He rubs my back while I take my time with it, wetting the mark with my tongue. Before I pull away, I bite down on his neck and suck some more before I kiss my way back to his lips. He rolls us back over so he was on top with our lips smacking again.

"Nia- oh fuck," I hear Louis open the door. He pulls away and looks over his shoulder at Louis. "Should I go...?"

"What's up, Louis?" he arches a brow.

"Simon needs to talk to all of us, even Abby,"

I furrow my brows, Niall kissing me one more time before getting off the bed completely, I sit up and sling my legs over the bed but need a second for the head rush to go. "We'll be there in a minute," he takes my hands, Louis nods and leaves, keeping the door open.

I stand up in one of his shirts and boxers, padding out the hall where everyone was. All in basketball jerseys. Zayn, Liam and Niall all in yellow ones, Harry in a black one and Louis in a white one. They were all wearing black jeans and any sort of shoes. Taylor and Eleanor stare at Louis and Harry, major heart eyes. "Okay," Simon clears his throat.

Niall puts his hands on my stomach, pulling me back so my backside meets with his chest

Niall puts his hands on my stomach, pulling me back so my backside meets with his chest. I lean into him as Simon speaks again. "You guys have yet again won many awards already,"

My heart bursts, my stomach fills with butterflies and a grin falls on my lips, they widen their eyes with huge smiles too. "Yeah, you guys should be really proud, not many people can achieve that in 3 months,"

"The award night is tomorrow at the Sydney Opera House and all of you are invited, you can take dates, Niall you take Abby, Harry you take Taylor, Louis take Eleanor and you two can find dates but if you can't it's totally fine, no one's going to judge you if you don't,"

"I don't have a nice dress," Eleanor panics.

"That's okay, you can all go shopping when they're at the show, no price limit," he smiles.

"Um," I step in. "Does that count for me considering I can't fit into anything?" I point.

"I'm sure you'll find a nice dress that'll fit," he nods.

"Yeah, we can help you look," Tay grins.

"The girls can choose colours, but to make this more fun, the boys can't see the girls,"

"Like a wedding?" Harry arches a brow.

"Mhm," he nods.

"You boys can wear suites because it's formal," he says the boys just nod. "Alright then, let's get going," he says, Harry going over to Taylor, smashing their lips together taking us all of guard.

I knew they were dating.

"I'll be back soon, have fun shopping," he smiles making her nod with pink cheeks.

Niall spins me around by my hips, keeping his hands there. "I'll see you later tonight?" he looks down at me wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Mhm," I nod. He leans down and pecks my lips, pulling away after a second. He quickly knees down, lifting my shirt up and kissing both sides of my stomach, whispering something to it that I couldn't hear.

He stands back up, kissing me again before I pretty much push him out the hall and into the elevator. I bite my lip and grin, Taylor and El squealing. "God he's so cute to you," she pouts.

"Well no shit," I snicker, butterflies in my stomach again. "I've just to to change and then we can go,"

//
IM AO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS

we have them going shopping and some girl talk, the awards and then the gender reveal cause i'm sick of waiting :P