Chapter 23

I know this is Louis but this is what I imagine Niall's chest as. ^^

Abby Miller
Back in the road. My body on an uncomfortable bed. Niall's head on my chest. His hand on my stomach from when he was rubbing my stomach. My eyes half open. My stomach growling. Harry and Louis giggling and whispering in the same bunk. Zayn and Liam watching TV.

Yesterday was a blur. I knew if we went out anywhere, we would get tackled by the paparazzis and fans so we just stayed in the hotel room. We ordered Chinese because I had a craving for it but I ended up throwing it up anyway. We hung out with the boys for a bit, we got to talk about a song they might sing at a concert.

We ended up ordering more food because I seriously just couldn't sit there with nothing in my stomach for these babies to feed off of, so I had to eat and until the food came — I was a cranky bitch. I was moody, annoyed by Niall's accent and a bit of Louis'. I was actually quiet close with the boys, well I felt close after that night.

Niall and I were now going to share a hotel room now that we're public, so Simon doesn't have to have an extra one because it's for me. My bed in the bus because a storage system where bags were kept. We had to wake up at 5am to get on the bus, Niall had to guide me out as our stuff was taken to the bus for us already.

As soon as we made it on the bus, I went right back to bed, Niall following. The bus ride was quiet far but not as far as it was to Cairns. I was slowly waking up, but Niall had fallen asleep. I really had to pee.

"Niall," I shake him slightly. "Niall I'll pee on you," I shake him some more. He groans and climbs his way over me, falling next to me and as I slide out of the bunk, he falls on his stomach. I open the bathroom door and close it. I pee with relief, finishing up and washing my hands. I sneak back into the bunks and instead of going into the lounge where the talking stops when I enter.

"Hey Abs," Liam smiles.

"Hey," I sit down and rub my eyes.

"Where's Niall?" Zayn asks.

"Asleep, lazy shit," I joke.

"Typical," he shakes his head with a smile.

"You guys are public," Zayn smiles, his white teeth are perfectly straight.

"I know, everyone knows now," I now naturally rub my stomach under Niall's shirt I was wearing. Liam widens his eyes which makes me confused. "What?" I furrow my brows.

"I guess Niall likes sucking too," he smirks, my eyes even widen.

"What are you on lad?" Zayn furrows his brows.

"Look," he reaches over and gently runs his fingertips over the hickey Niall gave me the other night. I know exactly what it is when I feel it, my hand snapping over it.

"Oh shit," they tease.

"Oh my god," my cheeks burn crimson, my hands covering my face.

"Got lucky did you?" they continue to tease.

"Stop," I whine, my cheeks getting even hotter. They laugh and I feel my stomach turn. "You know what, I'm proud of it," I spin it around and cross my arms on the top of my bump.

"Ooh," Liam still smirks.

"So Harry and Niall like sucking," Zayn adds.

Because these walls are soundproof, Niall walls in shirtless still half asleep, my eyes widen and my hands slap over my eyes. "Holy shit!" they gasp, widening their eyes and scanning his torso with their jaws also dropped.

"What?" he rasps, freezing in silence he middle of the room.

"What the fuck happened to you?!" Zayn stares at his chest. Liam slowly turns his head towards me, my head is kept down and my heart is racing. My whole face is red as a tomato.

"Oh my god..." he smirks, letting out a cackle. "I think, Harry, Niall and Abby like sucking,"

"That was you?" Zayn snaps his eyes to me.

"Don't embarrass her, I swear I'll throw you off this bus," Niall grits.

"Nice one," Zayn jabs me softly.

"Zayn, I mean it," he walks back out the room, silence rolling us until he returns with a white shirt over him now. "Hey," he smiles, sitting next to me.

"Hey," I huff, removing my hands from my cheeks.

"How are you feeling today?" he turns his body towards me.

"Yeah good, haven't thrown up yet," I grin, holding my thumb up.

"That is a good thing," he rubs my stomach. The doors fly open, Louis limps in. He closes his eyes and  holds the end of the table on the other side of me and very slowly sits down, gasping and whimpering as he sits down. "You alright?" he asks.

"Mhm," he keeps his eyes closed while he nods. He swallows and shifts, inhaling sharply. "Fuuuuck," he whines, taking a deep breath.

"Did Harry like fuck you so hard you can't walk?" I blurt out.

"Pfft, did Niall rail you fast enough?" he smiles sheepishly.

"You should see his chest," Liam whispers.

"Why are you like that then?" I ask again.

"Okay, god Harry topped for the first time," he rolls his eyes.

I furrow my brows.

"I lost my virginity last night," he snaps with a scoff.

I widen my eyes, the boys widen their eyes with small gasps. "You let Harry top this time?" Liam asks.

"Yes," he whines. "God, stick to topping," he throws his head back.

"I never let a girl top," Zayn and Liam both defend.

"Why are we talking about sex?" I zone back in.

"You asked why I can't sit down and it's because my ass hurts like a bitch," he snaps. Being in pain can cause discomfort and discomfort can being mood swings.

Just like me.

Harry now walks in, wearing only sweatpants because I honestly couldn't care less if any of them are shirtless around me. Silence fills the room again, Niall still rubbing my stomach my hands down by my side. "Okay..did I just walk into a funeral reception?" he slides in next to Louis, resting his elbows on the table but no one still talks. "Okay seriously what?"

"We were just..talking about..." Liam panics, looking around the room. I grab Niall's hand, Liam snapping his eyes to it. "The babies," he nods, all of us freeing in sync.

"There were talking about me and you, weren't they?" Harry gives a blunt look to Louis.

"Yup," he pops the p. "My ass hurts you know,"

"Sorry baby," he pouts, kissing his temple.

"Worth it," he grins, turning his head and kissing him again.

//
lost most motivation