Chapter 67

it's around june in the book and i know greg and denise got married in march but, it's in june here so yeah :)

also, i kinda made this up using some information of them because i didn't want to get copy righted and other stuff so i'm making it up, missing a few wedding-y things

i fucking love niall is a suit, this is what sir looks like😻

Abby Miller
Niall and I went to the airport that morning after calling our doctor to make sure it was okay to catch a flight. The yes was in order so I packed a small bag of my wedding outfit which was a green tight dress that went to my knees, my white heels, a pair of sweatpants and a shirt I had stolen of Niall and he didn't know, underwear and a bra even though it was uncomfortable to wear them now.

I said goodbye to the boys, squealing at Eleanor as she got so excited at my excitement and the fact she and Louis were officially dating. It was exciting because she finally got what she wanted, but Taylor seemed a bit down. I already knew from the face she was on her period and when I was hugging Harry she got jealous.

Ah, the clingy type.

We said goodbye to Emma who I hadn't talked to for what seems like forever. We had a plan to catch the next flight which was tonight at 6, get there at 11, have the wedding the next day, come home that night, to have the show the next day. Niall would be tired at the show but he needs to be there for his brother.

I was going to meet his parents. What?

I was scared shitless, I haven't met a boyfriends parents since Harrison. I would only get to meet them once before we were back to USA.

On the flight, I fell asleep for all of it. We got a private plane because then Niall would have been swarmed by fans like he was in the airport and I didn't like it because his small of the space we have sometimes.

He's very claustrophobic. Like very.

His hands shake when he's in small spaces and he does everything he can to get out of the small spaces which is why he always has a security guard with him so they can push the fans out the way and not make Niall seem like a dick.

I rested my head on his shoulder as he softly rubbed my stomach. I fell asleep for most of the time, I only woke up to pee around an hour left of the flight. I stayed awake and talked with Niall about anything that came to mind before I felt something.

I gasp. His eyes widen. "What's wrong? Are you okay? What's hap-?"

"Niall shh!" I shush him, waiting for it again. I grab his hand and rub one side of my stomach, he looks at me confused by my jaw drops in a grin, he gasps and drops his jaw too.

A small pressure came from under my skin in the left side, his hand right above it. "Oh my god!" I gasp. It feels so weird.

Who I assume was Blake, was kicking.