Chapter 76

Abby Miller
I haven't been feeling good and we had our final appointment today. I was 34 weeks which was pretty close now. I wasn't prepared at all, everything just seemed scary.

I've had extreme back, pelvic, hip and leg pain, all from carrying so much weight. I've been bed ridden since 32 weeks, and I still try to get up every now and again to not make my pains worse but it's hard to stand up.

It's been hard. Niall's slowly getting pissed off at me because I'm so moody from being in so much pain. He still tries to make me feel the slightest bit better by getting me cravings and running around to her me stuff.

Especially when I walk around and he comes up behind me, taking the bottom of my stomach and lifts it up and I feel nothing. I feel weightless. The relief is so good I swear I had an orgasm one time. He even says their heavy so he can't hold them for long.

And as soon as he puts it jack down, I'm back to being miserable and in pain again. I don't walk, I waddle or limp - it just depends. I forgot what it was like to walk normally to be honest.

I see Rachel and Aidan all the time, they comes over because Rachel's only like 20 weeks along or something. They were having a gender reveal in a few days, Aidan's sister Emily, was organising it all.

I physically couldn't go because our doctor told me not to stand for too long or I can over work myself and that can lead to one complications and I'm not risking anything.

If I have anything sugar related, they babies go crazy cause of the sugar. They fight each other when I'm sleeping and I can feel them. I got Braxton hicks a little while ago but they have stopped now so if they are contractions then they're actual contractions.

My stomach is incredibly tight and sore because my skin is being stretched so much. I'm starting to think that I'm going to have these babies any day because of how much pain I'm in. I haven't been feeling well.

Niall went out with the boys, Eleanor and Emma coming in my room to comfort me. He again wouldn't tell me where he was going because he's Niall and he likes to keep shit secret. A knock on the main door makes me sigh.

I was in a cropped shirt and shorts that sit under my stomach. I huff, using the bed frame to stand up, falling back down. "Fuck me," I mutter, using the table to help me up.

I waddle over to the door opening it to see two bright smiles. "Can I help you?" I say blankly. Eleanor was in a pink sundress, and converses. Emma was in a tight white shirt, light blue jeans, her hair in loose braids and a brown cardigan on her shoulders.

"Hey," they say.

"Yeah okay," I huff, turning  around. I fall on the couch, my stomach bulging out.

"Um-"

"I get, I'm fat god," I huff.

"No one said that, and your pregnant," Emma places her hand on my stomach. I turn my head to her which she instantly takes her hand off and cringes. "Sorry,"

"How have you been?" Eleanor asks.

"Have a look at me, do I look like I've been good?" I question.

"That's why I'm asking," she shrugs.

"Well, these little shit are fucking irritating and I can't sleep so I'm tired and in pain so yay lucky me!" I cheer falsely.

"Oh baby," Emma pouts. I couldn't believe she was keeping the baby. Even with Zayn she was keeping it. It just just seems so weird, she's going to be a mom too.

"Is he kicking?" I ask, changing the subject.

"Not right now," she looks down. "He was yesterday, but not since then and if he has I haven't felt it," she places her hand on it. "He was kicking me pretty hard in the rib when Zayn's and I were trying to fuck,"

"God I miss sex," I whine.

"Just ask Niall?" Emma says.

"If I open my legs to far, I pee myself, and when I sneeze," I huff. "God I'm over this," I whine.

"You've got that nice glow and the line," Eleanor points to my incredibly tight skin to show the line.

"It's freezing in here cause I'm sweating, that's not the glow it's sweat,"

"What's Niall doing?" El changes the subject.

"I have no idea," I shrug.

Niall Horan
"You're actually doing this?" Harry bites his lip as we walk into a small store.

"Of course I am. I want to as well," I nod.

"I can't believe it, any day now you're going to have twins," Zayn smiles.

"You're going to have a kid too," I point out which makes him blush. "A little boy, that's exciting too,"

"Yet here we are in a jewellery store for an engagement ring," Liam now says.

I smile.

I've planned this for a while. When she hit 32 weeks this is just something I've wants to do. I love her so much and I'm excited to hopefully call her my wife. I went to see her mom not that long ago, to ask for permission to marry her and her stepdad wasn't to happy about it but her mom was.

So, I told Emma my plan just before I left and I'm not gonna lie to you, she had tears. I told the boys about it when we went for drinks for my birthday, the big 21.

They were all so supportive on the idea, agreeing that it was the right choice but they still couldn't believe it. Not only would I have babies but maybe a fiancé.

When Abby gives birth and we can bring them home is when I'll ask the question and I was scared for her reaction and answer. I know she had a bad relationship and might have small PTSD but maybe she's grown on me - I'm poco loco you could say.

My parents were fine on the idea which is why I wasn't in a hurry to ask them because I knew they would because of Greg. So they gave me some money that they refused to not let me take to pay for the ring.

They know I'm loaded they just won't let me not take money from them which was stupid honestly. I can't explain it enough that I don't need money but they still won't so I was just given $500.

"This is crazy," Louis smiles. "Small little Niall, all grown up," he taps the tip of my nose.

"You're next," I move his hand away.

"Eleanor? I don't think so, she doesn't want kids, not yet at least," he shrugs.

"You still have plenty of time for kids, don't rush like I did,"

"Words of wisdom," Liam snickers.

"Anyway, we're here for a ring," I walk over to the rings.

//
😃

so close guys, thank you for sticking to the end if you did <3