Chapter 54

Emma Rines
After my call with Abby, I continuously bit my nails to the point where my cuticles were fucked. I stare at the floor as I bite them on this crapy single bed mattress that used to be my moms. I blink my tears away and shake my head.

I told myself I wasn't going to cry today.

It was actually late at night, around 1am and I haven't been sleeping correctly. I don't know why Nate broke up with me, it's his fault. He said if I got an abortion then he would stay with me but I told him I wasn't going to so he got angry at me while I just stood there with pregnancy tests in my hand as I sobbed and he yelled at me.

Then, I got all my stuff there and went to my moms. She was confused as to why I was crying with a box of my shit from Nate's and when I told her I was pregnant, she also lost her shit. She kicked me out in an instant and called me a disgraceful slut.

I caught a bus to my grandmas. I tried texting Nate to talk about this but he didn't want to talk about it; I'm a little shit who won't get rid of his mistake. My mom never answered, I wasn't close with any other family members.

I had no where else to go.

Abby has her own pregnancy to worry about and I knew she was now famous for being pregnant with Niall's babies, she has over a million followers now. As I was on the bus, a nice old lady came and sat next to me.

"Why are you crying my dear?" she cooed, handing me a brand new packet of tissues, taking one out and handing me one.

"Sorry, thank you," I took it and wiped my eyes. "Ooh, I'm a mess," I laughed through my tears.

"What happened flower?" she then asked. She looked to be in her late sixties, grey hair with a rain jacket on because it was a little rainy at night.

"Um," I look down at my fingers fiddling with the tissue. "My boyfriend broke up with me and my mom kicked me out," I sniffed. "Because um...I'm pregnant," I shrug in a whisper. I feel my heart sink at the thought of it again so I start crying again, using the tissue.

"Oh petal," she pouts. "What are you going to do?"

"I don't know," I shrug. "I'm going to my grandmas house, I don't have anywhere else,"

"Is she sweet?"

"Not really," I shake my head. "It's my last shot," I shrug.

"Do you need any money?" she goes to her her coin purse out.

"Oh no, please don't," I decline politely. "I have some money," I smile.

"Are you sure dear?" she asks.

"Yeah," I nod.

"Have you heard of...One Direction?" she randomly brings up, I chuckle and nod with a sniff.

"Yeah," I nod, meeting with her brown eyes.

"The blonde ones having twins," she smiles.

"Yeah, my best friend is the mother," I grin.

"No way," she shakes her head. I nod and pull my phone out of a picture of Abby and I that she posted on Instagram of us in the mirror. I press the screen so her tag shows up which I press on her account; "Oh my golly gosh," she gasps.

"Yeah," I nod.

"Why don't you just go to her then?" she asks.

"Because she's in Sydney, and I'm in LA," I snicker.

"Oh," she nods. "Don't you think that Harry guy is hot? If I were a few years younger, I'd date him," she said making me laugh. She was obviously trying to take my mind of everything.