Chapter 75

1 week later

1 week later.

Emma Rines
"He's kicking again," I grin, looking down at my bump. Zayn puts his hand on my stomach and smiles, feeling his kick like always.

Nate hasn't tried to text me at all. I'm thankful for that. He knows that I'm putting it up for "adoption" and left me alone because I asked. It's been a pretty successful pregnancy, Zayn was my new boyfriend now. He asked me about a month and a half ago when we had the talk about him becoming the actual father.

We also had sex that night, I felt like I was losing my virginity all over again. It felt weird because he was the first one since Nate, he went slow and was caring but I wasn't used to it.

It was so good though, I felt like an actual couple expecting a baby. It made me smile and gave me butterflies. He had taken me to all my appointments, even my first one which was nerve racking but he held my hand the whole time.

I gained feelings and then I found out he had feelings for me too. That's when we talked about him being the biological father, he asked me to be his girlfriend and then we had sex. It was a good night.

When the baby's born, he'll think of Zayn as his father and that's it, we planned not to tell him about Nate and I wasn't about to tell Nate I didn't put his child up for adoption. If he knew I was keeping it, Zayn and I were dating, Zayn and I had had sex and if he knew his kid was now Zayn's - he would go absolutely nuts.

The both of us like to acknowledge that it's our baby, not Nate's.

"He's moving a lot," he looks up at me.

"I know," I place a hand on my stomach too. "It's adorable," I pout. He smiles, showing his teeth before we both lean in and our lips meet. I'll never get over the feeling of his lips on mine. I get butterflies which makes him move like crazy.

I pull away so our lips smack. He whines and connects our lips again. I cup his jaw, his hand sliding down to my hip. He pulls me on his lap, our stomachs touching. I grin into the kiss, grabbing his hair.

He grabs my ass, giving it a squeeze which makes me inhale sharply. I slowly roll my hips on his, he grunts and moves his lips to my neck, kissing it. I feel his slow kisses on my neck, the smack rattling in my ear.

He bites down on my neck, my lips falling apart and my eyes closing as he sucks on the skin. I moan, only softly. I feel him get harder the more I roll my hips on his, I don't even realise myself doing it. I can feel him making a hickey, my skin was stinging and coated in his saliva.

He rolls us over, I spread and prop my knees up with him in between the. He then pulls away and kisses back to my lips, I can feel the sting. Our lips meet, hearts thrashing and a throb comes over the both of us when he grinds his crotch on mine.

I pull away and swallow. He tucks hair behind my ear and look down at his jeans. I reach down and unclasp his belt, popping the button. I look back at him as I unzip the silver zipper.

Butterflies come alive in my stomach when he pushes his lips back to mine. His hand slides up from my hip to my jaw, cupping it and he then begins to rub my cheekbone with the pad of his thumb.

I grab my shirt hem, pulling it up. He pulls away and helps me take it off. A light yellow bra sits on my chest, his eyes flicking to it. He bites his lip and slides his hand from my jaw, gently across my breast to my leggings.

He looks at me and I nod, letting him know he can take them off. He slides them down so I have matching yellow lace underwear. He pulls them off my ankles and puts them on the floor. I sit up, pulling his shirt hem up before pulling it over his head.

Tattoos litter his chest and arms, the one that stood out and is my favourite is the angel wings on his collarbones. I smile at him and tug his jeans down so his black tight boxers are tight on his skin with a large bulge in the crotch.

He kicks his jeans off, leaning him in just his boxers. I bite my lip and pull the material down, his erection sprig out and he now bit his lip. He was huge. And I hate comparing Nate with Zayn but he was way bigger than Nate. I've never asked but it would be in the 9 or 10 range.

He pulls my underwear down so I was left in my bra. My chest heaves and I could feel him moving again. His eyes flick to my stomach, a small hand pushing out. "He's going crazy," he whispers, placing his hand on there.

"Always is," I wrap my legs around his waist and pull him closer so our eyes met. I feel his tip meet on my core making us both inhale from the sensitivity.

I nod and he leans down to kiss me as she slides himself in me. He fills me up slowly which makes me moan and wrap my legs around his waist. Once he was fully in we pull away and meet eyes with each other.

Everything about us was real intimacy. We liked going slow and really feeling each other. Don't get me wrong, I love rough sexy but with Zayn it's different. I actually didn't want to get rough, I wanted it to be slow and somehow loving.

He starts to slowly rock his hips into mine in a slow way so I really feel him. I wrap my arms around his neck his forehead on mine. I part my lips and look into his soft brown eyes, his long eyelashes brushing on my nose which makes me snicker.

I can feel Hayden moving, kicking like crazy. "Ow!" I yelp making Zayn stop instantly and pull away with a worried look. I put my hand on my rib, rubbing it. "That was in the rib,"

"Did he kick you?" he looks down at me stomach.

"Yeah. It was hard as well cause it actually hurt," I move my eyes to his.

"That's strange, he's never like that," he notices. "Do we keep going or stop?"

"A small but hard kick ever stopped me," I shake my head. I wrap my legs around him as he starts to rock his hips into mine. Going a little bit faster than before but still keeping a slow pace. Small moans fall from our lips, filling the small room with our soft pant and moans.

//
TiO. ;)

my fav zayn songs; iTs YoU, TiO, vibez, sweat, PILLOWTALK, sHe, dRuNk, windowsill, better, calamity, connexion.

u don't care i'm just saying :D

anyway, this book is nearly over jus sayin'

the accident || n.h ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara