Chapter 58

Abby Miller
The girls came into my room after the boys left, I sat next to Taylor while Emma and Eleanor sat at the other end of the bed. "I don't really want to sit here considering Niall railed you here but, anything for you," Emma snickers, tapping my nose with a "boop".

"Oh get over it," I roll my eyes, rubbing my stomach.

"So..." I click my tongue. "Em, you're my best friend and you don't have to answer this but, how did you know you were pregnant?" I hesitate to ask.

"I threw up after eating something...I was feeling sick and I knew what this meant so I felt around my stomach and felt the fucking thing. I took 3 pregnancy tests and all positive," she explains with a monotone expression. "I don't know how it happened, I don't know if Nate purposely skipped the condom without me knowing or it broke, I don't know,"

"Oh," Taylor bites her lip.

"Yeah," she shrugs. "Can we not talk about it? I really don't want to think about it," she shivers.

"Yeah of course," we all agree.

"So tell us about you and Niall," Eleanor grabs a bottle of vodka and some plastic shit glasses while Tay grabs bottles of water. "Erm..." she hands us the water.

"I'm drinking," Emma takes the bottle.

"Em," I widen my eyes.

"I don't care," she shakes her head. "You can have a little bit of alcohol in your early pregnancy," she shrugs as I unscrew the cap of water and taking a shot glass. "So I'm getting pissed," she winks.

"That's still risky," Eleanor says. "Anything could happen to it in the future too,"

"I'm sorry, is this your baby?" she narrows her eyes at Eleanor making all of our eyes widen.

"It's fine by me..." El shrugs.

"I'm sorry," she sighs.

"It's okay," she shakes her head as Taylor holds shot glasses out and Eleanor pours the water like liquid. She hands one to them while I hold mine up that's filled with water.

It makes me feel better if I have it in a shot glass.

"Here's too..." I trail off with a stutter.

"Niall and Abby, Taylor and Harry and Emma and I being single as fuck!" Eleanor holds the shot up, clinking the plastic before we all shoot it back.

I swallow the water while Emma swallows it perfectly fine but Taylor and Eleanor scrunch their faces up. "Ooh," they shiver.

"It's good, isn't it?" Emma sigh.

"God, you must drink a lot," Tay wipes her lips.

"Like a alcoholic," she hums. "God I miss our night outs," she looks at me.

"Yeah well, blame Niall not me," I shrug.

"Didn't Niall like not use a condom all together?" they start pouring another shot, grabbing my water bottle to do it for me.

"Yes, but we were so drunk, and he's a blackout drunk too," I shrug, taking the water shot.

"Here's to Niall knocking Abby up," they come up with a random toast before we all shot it again, having the same reactions. I slowly look at Emma who keeps swallowing, taking deep breaths.

"Em," I say making her head turn to em. "You okay?"

"Yeah," she whispers, swallowing a lot too. "Are you sure you don't want some? Not even a shot,"