Chapter 57

Niall HoranI crash my lips to her and push her back against the door so it closes, pressing my body up against hers without crushing her stomach

Niall Horan
I crash my lips to her and push her back against the door so it closes, pressing my body up against hers without crushing her stomach. I kiss her passionately so our lips smack excessively.

"God I'm so horny," I whine, pulling her leggings down. She wore red lace underwear making my lips part. I stop and look at her, my heart thrashing in my chest and my cock got so hard. "Fuck me," I groan.

"Sure," she smirks. She undoes my belt, ripping it out of my jeans. She Looks at it with her lip in her teeth before she takes her shirt off so I got to see her perfectly naked body, her tan skin looking absolutely incredible and that nice pregnancy glow.

She gripped my shirt and threw it off my body before we started kissing roughly again. Behind my knees met with the bed before she pulled away and pushed me on it so I crash against the bed. She straddles my lap, looking down at me.

I grab her hips as she slowly slides her hands down from my shoulders to the hem of my jeans. I watch her pop the button open, slowly sliding the zip down. My stomach was burning with lust, and my throat ran dry.

God she's so good at doing this.

She kisses my bottom, too and then both of my lips before moving onto my jaw. She slowly makes her way drown my heaving chest, down my stomach and stopping there. She stands up and tugs both my jeans and boxers down so my erection springs up which makes me groan.

She gets on her knees, stroking me. I sit up and look down at her in her red lace bra that contain her tits from being on show. She takes me in her mouth which makes me part my lips as she bobs her head up and down my shaft.

I bite my lip and moan, throwing my head back. She sucks on my tip which makes me grab my knees. "Abby - shit,"

She moans on me which makes me shiver from the vibration. She also gags on me which makes me moan. She again sucks on my tip before she pulls away completely. "I can't wait anymore," she pants. I nod, kicking my shoes and jeans off.

I crawl backwards so my head meets with the pillow. She gets back on top of me, my hands finding their way to her back to unclip her bra. It falls loose and slides off her arms. She leans down and kisses me, her stomach clearly getting in the way so she huffs.

I roll us over so I was on top. I pull her underwear down, throwing them at the end of the bed. She still has my belt in her hand which makes me take it off her. I open it and pin her hands on the headboard. I weave the belt through her hands and headboard, clasping it.

She looks at her hands and tries to free them, she meets eyes with me. "Is that okay?" I whisper, knowing we've never down anything like this before. She bites her lip and nods, smirking. "Are you sure?" I ask just to be sure.

"Yes," she nods.

I lean down and kiss her, my tip meeting with her core. We both inhale from the sensitivity of us. "Do I need a condom?" I mumble on her lips but she shakes her head.