Chapter 56

Abby Miller

After our doctors appointment, Niall was being...strange. We just found out we were having a baby boy and girl at the same time. Blake and Ruby although he seemed very out of it.

He and the boys planned to go out so Eleanor, Taylor, Emma and I could sit down and relax. Getting them to know about Emma a little bit. When we walked in to our room after the appointment, Emma was curled up into Zayn, fast asleep.

"Oh," I stop in my tracks.

"She's so tired," he whispers. "I didn't want to wake her, I know she hasn't been sleeping properly,"

I smile instantly padding in the room. Harry and Taylor were on the floor, whispering things to each other. Louis and Eleanor seemed closer, looking at us as we walk in. Liam was laying on the bed with his knees propped up, staring at the roof.

"Thank you, Zayn," I whisper.

"Yeah," he nods, looking at Emma passes out on his chest with her legs resting on his thighs as she was curled up. His arm was around her shoulder, resting on her arm.

Niall closes the door quietly and sits on a chair, pulling me on his lap, already rubbing my stomach. "Did you find out the genders?" Liam asks, rolling onto his stomach.

"Yeah," we keep our whispers.

"Oh my god, what is it?" Harry sits up a little.

"It's a boy," I say.

"Twin boys?" Louis asks, everyone curious but we shake our heads.

"Then what is it?" Zayn whispers.

"It's a girl," I repeat.

"You just said it's- oh,"

"It's both?" El asks.

"Mhm, little Ruby and Blake," Niall rubs my stomach on both sides.

"Aww," they pout.

"God, I seriously can't believe you are gonna have babies together," Zayn coos.

"I know, that's so exciting," Taylor smiles.

Suddenly, Emma gasps awake making us all jump. "Fuck," she breathes out, sitting up completely, rubbing her face with her hands.

"Hey, are you alright?" Zayn sits up too.

"Y-Yeah, bad dream...since when has everyone been in here? How long was I asleep for?"

"Everyone's been here about an hour after you fell asleep and've been here for an hour too," he said.

"So, I was asleep for 2 hours?" she fixers her hair.

"Mhm," he nods.

"And you've been there for 2 hours while I slept?" she widens her eyes.

"Mhm," he nods again. "You needed it,"

"Thank you," she smiles which he just nods again. "H-How was your appointment?" she looks at Niall and I.

"Good, girl and a boy," I smile.

She gasps. "Really?"

I nod.

"How are you feeling today?" Niall asks, everyone nodding in agreement.

"Um," she sits back on the bed, next to Zayn. "Yeah?" she shrugs, bringing her knees up to her chest. "I don't want to talk about it," she refers to her pregnancy.

"Yeah, of course," I nod. Niall grabs my hips and gives them a squeeze.

"When we get back to our room..." he taunts in my ear, brushing his lips on my shell again. I shiver and look over my shoulder while the others have a conversation. "I'm going to fuck you so hard," he whispers again, making me inhale and my core throb.

I swallow. He pulls me even closer to him and I feel him hard already. "Niall," I whisper, scolding him as he kisses my neck and smirking.

"Well, me and the boys are going out later so it's now or later," he smirks.

"Not now...but not later," I wink. He kisses my neck, rubbing my hip. He moves hair off my neck for better access.

I meet eyes with Taylor who smirks as Harry also kisses her neck. I smirk back but part my lips when Niall sucks on my neck now, wetting the skin with his tongue. I bite my lip to stop myself from moaning. I grab his knee and squeeze it hard, making him groan softly into my neck.

"Okay, fine," I breathe out in a whisper. He smirks and pulls away from my neck and I feel it sting. "Um...Em," I stand up.

"Just go," she snickers. "I saw you two,"

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Mhm," she nods.

"Okay...thank you," I take Niall's hand and walk over to the door. "Well sor-ry," I hold a hand up when everyone looks at us. "I'll be alone tonight and I'm horny," I huff and walk out the door and to our room.

//
short chapter but i had writers block for this chapter lol okay smut next chapter <3

also...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY ABSOLUTE LOVE OF MY LIFE, GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE THIRTY. ILYSM <333

 ILYSM <333