Chapter 61

Abby MillerI sit in the bath, Niall behind me and rubbing my stomach

Abby Miller
I sit in the bath, Niall behind me and rubbing my stomach. After his show he was being clingy and I wasn't feeling the best so we went to have a bath. He rubbed my stomach and kissed my shoulder.

It had been silent for a while. I swear I heard Niall whisper something a few nights ago, and he's been weird. I had a talk with the girls if my answer of loving him had changed, and it had.

He makes me feel so many things, he gives me butterflies and he treats me greatly. Carrying his babies just make all the feelings much better. He's such a sweet soul and he knows how to cheer me up.

Was I really in love with him?

It hadn't been long and I never thought I would fall this quickly. He rubs my stomach, kissing my shoulder as I lay back into him. I throw my head back on his shoulder, my hands grabbing his knees.

The water was up to my chest with bubbles making it higher. "How are the babies today?" he whispers.

"I don't know," I shrug. "I just want them to come out already," I sigh.

"So do I, but they need to stay in there for much longer," he coos.

"I know," I whine. "But god they're annoying me already, oh my god,"

"I know they are, but without you they wouldn't be here," he coos.

"Well obviously, I have a fucking uterus and you don't, these babies can't grow without me," I sigh.

"I know...but you're doing so good, I l-" he stops, whispering a tiny ass shit.

He almost just said it.

"Niall..." I whisper, feeling him go tense.

"Y-Yeah?" he whispers, stoping his hand movements.

"You keep stuttering," I say.

"I know...um,"

"I love you too," I spit out. I have a feeling that's what he mutter the other night and by the way he's tensing, I know that's what it was.

"You...you heard me the other night?" he whispers.

"I wasn't sure if that's what you said, but I can't hide it in anymore," I shake my head.

"That's why I've been weird...I was scared you wouldn't feel the same,"

"I wasn't sure you felt the same way, before the awards, the girls asked me if I loved you and I said I might but I wasn't sure, but now it's clear and I do, I do love you," I look over my shoulder at him.

"Do you mean it?" he bites his lip.

"With everything I have," I smile.