Chapter 18

Abby Miller
A sharp cramp pain in my stomach makes me curl my knees forward and silently whimper to myself. The cramp was hitting me hard but I felt Niall's arm around me so I didn't want to wake him up. I screw my eyes shut and wiggle my toes to do anything to ease the pain.

After the boys and I had a little chat and some food, we realised we had all night left of the drive because Cairns is pretty far away. Louis and Harry were asleep together on the same bunk, Harry kinda squished from his tall frame. My bed hadn't even been slept in because Niall and I share a bed every time. Liam and Zayn were also passed out after Niall and I.

Cramps were a common thing and they would hurt more because of the twins. I clench my fist and whine out in pain silently, Niall not even waking up yet which is what I wanted. I clench my jaw and that's when I hear Niall gasp awake.

Fuck.

"You're okay," he coos, kissing my head and rubbing my stomach. I shake my head, screw my eyes shut and let out a whine. "Shh, you're okay..just breathe," he lets me know he's here making me smile through my pain.

I grab his wrist that is on my stomach, giving it a squeeze. My stomach hurt like someone had cut me open on the insides that it burned. My uterus was stretching and the cramps would only get worse the bigger the twins get.

I whine and curl my head forward, shaking my head. I curl my body closest I could get, holding my bump along with Niall. He was rubbing it and holding me close to him. Another hand gets placed on my forehead making my eyes snap open to meet with bright blue and green eyes. "Are you okay?" Louis asks, a bright red hickey on his neck.

Nice one.

"Mhm, cramp," I hum and nod.

"Oh, do they not like you?" he rubs it now too, being the sweetie he is.

"They?"

"We don't know the gender," Niall is quick to jump in.

"Oh," Harry nods.

"Keep talking, you guys are distracting me which is making it better," I smile.

"Are you sure you're 11 weeks?" Harry asks.

"Nope, 12 weeks today," I grin.

"Then why are you so...big?" he tries to say not in a mean way.

"Niall hasn't told you?" I move my hands away considering they were all rubbing it.

"Tell me what?" he furrows his brows.

"The reason I'm so fat is because I've got two babies...it's twins," I grin, his eyes widening.

"Holy shit, really?" he gapes. "Niall gave you two," he teased.

"Yeah, okay I get it," he huffs. "I should have used a condom,"

"I'm glad you didn't," I cup his jaw from behind me. He smiles, sits up a little and presses his lips to the side of my neck.

"Keep it PG," Louis whispers.

"You're one to talk," I point to his neck.

"Yeah yeah, Harry likes sucking," he said, Niall, Harry and I snort before laughing. "You guys are five years old," he rolls his eyes.

"Harry likes sucking," Niall snorts again.

"Niall, you're going to be a dad soon and you think that's funny?" Louis rolls his eyes.

"Yeah well, I'll make sure my kid finds it funny," he grins.

"You wish," I roll my eyes.

"At least make one of them find it funny," he pouts.