Chapter 27

Abby Miller
"But I look baddd," I whine, throwing my head back.

"No you don't," Niall shakes his head, grabbing my hips and pulling me closer to him. After last night, Niall and I just went to bed cause I was getting annoying and I was tired. Niall was spooning me from behind, rubbing my stomach. We stayed at the hotel the next day with the boys, until we had a sound check which we had until now.

I put on a light green v neck singlet with it tied up at the bottom with a white tight skirt and some white converses. I didn't feel good this morning. I threw up for ages and I had a huge headache. I felt better after soundcheck, hence why I'm  going to the concert. I've never been to one of their concerts, I was pretty excited to be honest.

"God I just look fat in everything," I mutter, Niall turning me around so I gave myself in the mirror. He was in jeans, a white shirt and a dark blue flannel and white Nike high top shoes, I just fell weak at the knees. He puts his chin on my head, both of his hands on the lower part of my bump, sliding them up and down.

"Never say your fat," he whispers into my hair while my skin prickles from his touch. "Okay? You are not fat,"

"But I don't look skinny," I huff.

"Hey," he meets eyes with me in the mirror. "You're carrying our babies..okay, don't ever call yourself fat again, please," he explains in a whisper. I sigh and nod, reaching into his back pocket and pulling his phone out. He keeps rubbing my bump, nuzzling his head into my neck.

I rest my forearm over the top of my bump and open the camera. I hold it up to my face and smile only showing half of my face, Niall's blonde hair tickling my neck. I snap a few photos, he looks up but keeps his hands on my stomach. I look at the photos and smile.

He uses one hand and presses a few buttons which makes that now his background, a smile forming on my cheeks. I gives his phone back and he spins me around again. "You look hot..I mean that," he whispers, squeezing my hips as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Thanks," I smile, leaning in closer to his lips.

He smiles and closes the gap, pressing his lips to mine. His lips were soft as always, my lips melting into his. He pulls away with a smile, rubbing up and down my small back. I pull away and sit on the bed, pulling my own phone out. I sent the photos of us to myself which I save to my camera roll and open Instagram. I press the post button, selecting the photo, tagging Niall and putting in the caption; growing 🤍.

As soon as I post it, people have already liked it, update accounts tagging me in pictures, along with Niall and I out yesterday. I scroll on my phone, liking some posts for what seems like forever. He comes over to me, laying on his stomach near my hip.

"I've been reading some things and apparently, a pregnancy with twins is not like a normal one-" he started.

"I've got two foetuses instead of one, of course it's different," I roll my eyes but not in a mean way. Like I said before, I hadn't been feeling good and my moods have been changing thought this whole day.

"Well yes, but it won't be easy," he shakes his head.

"Thanks for the reminder," I sneer and scoff.

"But," he adds. "I recon you can do it,"

"Aww, thanks for the motivation," I pout.

He says nothing, knowing I was in an uncomfortable stage today. After we make some small talk, the time for the concert rolls around, Simon knocking on our door. "Hey guys, nice photo you posted Abby," he smiles. "We've got to go,"