Chapter 36

thank you for your patience <3 *sexual content*

Abby Miller
After a nice dinner and a small walk, we make it back to the hotel with an hour and a half before Niall had to be at his show. He was being so sweet, the clothes he got me were maternity clothes because I needed some.

I wanted a way to pay him back for all of the stuff he's done for me...and I was in the mood to do it. I walk out of the bathroom, now in a pair of his boxers and a bra, my stomach bloated from the food I had consumed.

He was sitting on the bed, his elbows on his knees as he scrolls on his phone. He looks up at me when I open the door a smile on his cheeks. I walk over to him, taking his phone out of his hands and putting it on the bed next to us. I straddle his lap and kiss his neck, letting my lips graze his nearly healed skin.

He wasn't expecting me to do this but he tilts his head to the side, rubbing up and down my back and my ass. I start sucking on the small part behind his ear, his hair having a nice smell of coconuts. "Abby," he whispered in a moan.

I suck on his neck to create a hickey, rolling my hips on his to get him hard. He doesn't fight the urge to get hard, a bulge forming already under his jeans. I blindly unbuckle his belt, popping the button open and palming him through the thin material of his boxers. He groans in my ear as I gently slide my way off his lap and to the floor which he didn't notice at first.

He widens his eyes. "What are you doing?" he asks. Like last time, he knows I've never done this before so this was probably a shock to him.

"Repaying you, for the things you've given me that I haven't given back," I don't go in any further without his consent.

"You don't have to," he cups my jaw. "You don't have to do this just because I got you a present," he said.

"I want to do it..." I whisper.

"And I don't wanna hurt you," he whispers back.

"I'm the one that should be saying that," I nod.
"I don't have to do it if you don't want me to, you can say no," I remind him because this is completely up to him.

"You can, just don't feel like you have to because I went down on you first and got you presents," he said. I understood what he meant and I still wanted to do it.

"Can I do it?" I whisper. He stares at me long and hardly, swallowing and then nodding.

"Yeah," he nods. I give a small smile and run my hands from his knees to his hips, my hands tugging and the denim. He inhaled a breath and bit his lip, helping me get them down. I pull them at his ankles, his shoes still being on. In his skin tight boxers was a bulge meaning he was hard.

"Are you sure you're not just saying this because I wanted to?" I can't help but ask.

"I've wanted you to do this, just not because I gave you something," he said. I just smile, reaching into his boxers and grab his shaft which he inhales from the contact. I pull him out so he stands out in front of me, his tip all swollen and red from the blood flow. He breathes heavily, looking down at me on my knees in front of him.

I stroke his shaft in my hand, my hand sliding up and down his length smoothly. He bites his lip and looks at my hand as I speed up a little, pre cum rolling down his shaft and onto my hand. "Shit," he moans softly.

I part my lips and bring my lips closer to his tip with my hands shaking a little. I have no idea what to do, I have a small idea of what to do but I felt nervous. "Do you know what to do?" he speaks up, a slight shakiness to his tone.

"I think so," I nod in a whisper.

"Don't use your teeth," he tucks hair behind my ear. I take that in because I didn't know I had to not use my teeth. I nod and shuffle closer so my bump hits the sides of the bed. I start pumping him again, bringing my mouth closer to his tip. I brush my lips on the tip making him gasp. I push his tip through my parted lips so it brushes the roof of my mouth.