Chapter 63

lost motivation for the next few chapters which might be boring and hard to read but I promise you, I'm skipping like 3 months worth of her pregnancy and touring so it's shorter as I come up with new ideas, including Emma's pregnancy. thank you to that one person who always comments and messages me nice things, you know who you are!💕

this chapters...interesting. ;)

Eleanor Calder
My head was spinning. I didn't know what to expect. I lay face to face with Louis in our new hotel room bed, our bodies touching. The blue of his eyes look so good from this angle.

His hair was a mess from our pretty much sleepless bus ride. All night, we shared a single bed and whispered things to each other, I heard Emma and Abby both get up which was our cue to say we had been talking for way to long.

I found out some more stuff about him. In high school, he had a crush on a girl, but when he met Harry, he knew he was gay. He has 4 sisters, all younger. Lottie, Fizzy, Phoebe and Daisy, he's to only boy in his family.

He even told me about his dad. It was a sensitive subject but he trusted me. He told me that his dad had left his mom 10 days after he was born and his mom was only 18 when she had him. His fathers name was Troy; Louis full name used to be Louis Troy Austin until his mom married again to his stepdad Mark Tomlinson which Jay then changed his name to Louis William Tomlinson.

I told him I didn't have any siblings, I asked him what it was like to have 4 sisters. He didn't answer with much because he got along with his siblings, only because he wasn't there much because of the tours.

He sees them in the break they have, which isn't as much as he'd like to. We laid facing each other, our foreheads pretty much touching. We talked for hours. I finally understood him, and it made me like him even more. His smile was so cute, it lights up my whole world. I wanted to feel this, I know he trusts me, and I trust him. I finally understand him, I get him.

As we face each other, his lifts his head up a little so our noses brush together. I try not to smile at his little nuzzle, biting my cheek. We were so close, if anyone walked in, it would look like we were cuddling.

His hand reaches out and tucks hair behind my ear, my skin crawling and my chest tightens. It was a act that gave me butterflies. He shuffles closer if that's possible, looking down at my lips. "What were you saying?" I bite my lip and look down at his, suddenly I can't remember.

"I-I don't know, I forgot," he shrugs . I just nod, brushing out lips together. He finally closes the gap and our push together. He cups my jaw to keep the kiss longer. My heart and stomach fill with butterflies, my stomach jumping.

Our lips pull apart but join back in seconds, you can hear our lips smacking. A embarrassing amount of butterflies spread all over my body, his lips feeling amazing on mine. They were soft and indescribable. His teeth clamp down on my lip, pulling on it.

It takes everything in me not to moan. His hand slides down to my hip, resting it there for a few seconds before he grabs my thigh and hauls me to straddle his lap. He rubs my thighs slowly while our lips move together.

He's hands snake to my ass, giving it a squeeze. It just slipped out, a small moan. He inhaled at the moan, making my core throb. He pulls away and looks in my eyes, his bright blue eyes burn into mine. "One thing at a time," he whispers.

Make out.

I nod. "One thing at a time," I repeat in a whisper. He smiles, pushing my hips down so I sit on his lap, a bulge pressing onto my core which made my eyes widen and his lips part.

"Oops," he bites his lip.

"What's wrong?" I furrow my brows slightly.

"I'm hard," he grunts, looking down at me straddling his lap.