Chapter 69

"Can we stay up all night? fuck me to the day light,"

Abby Miller
When we got back to the hotel, I was so excited to take this makeup and heels off. I walked in and fell and the bed, groaning. He takes his suit jacket off, tossing it on the table we had, undoing his tie.

I feel hands near my foot, pulling my heels off. "Thanks baby," I sit up and brush his hair back, with a pout. He grins up at me, his straight teeth flashing a smile at me. "I need a shower," I huff.

"Same," he stands up, about to u do his belt but I shove his hands away. I grab his belt and pull him closer to me. "What are you doing?"

I unclasp his belt, making it slow. I untuck his shirt from his dress pants, lifting it up slowly so I can see his abs, v-lines and the faint trail of hair leading down into his boxers. He looks down as I press my lips to the skin above his bellybutton, sliding my lips to the band of his boxers.

He breathes heavily while I reach into his boxers, pulling his hard length out. He throws his head back, his tip swollen and red. He moans out when I brush my lips against his tip, pre-cum coating my lips. I lick my lips making sure he's watching.

"Fuck," he whines.

"Switch," I stand up. He sits down, sliding to the edge of the bed and pulls his boxer down a little. I get on my knees in front of him and shuffle a little. I grasp his base, and slowly stroke him. His lips part and he inhaled softly, looking at the wall.

I take him in my mouth, making sure not to graze my teeth on him. I start to bob my head up and down his shaft, he screws his eyes shut and tosses his head back. "Fuck," he moans.

I pull away, pressing my tongue flat on his base and licking a strip from there to his tip which I gently suck on. He grabs his knees, breathing heavily. I feel more pre-cum drip from his tip and into my tongue. I move my head down on him so he hits the back of my throat, I swallow.

He moans, throwing his head back again. I speed up, his tip meeting with my throat so I gag that it makes my eyes water. He moans again, meeting eyes with me. I nod once to let him know I'm okay, bobbing my head on him again.

"Fuck," he grabs my hair, pushing and pulling me up and down his length. My saliva covers him, he moves me pretty quickly up and down him. I close my eyes and moan which sent a shiver up his spine and he groaned.

He stares at the wall with his lips parted, moving me up and down still. He breathes out small moans, using my mouth to find his own pleasure. He gasps when I gag on him again. "Niall," the door opens and a loud gasp.

I pull away completely, snapping my head to the door to see his mom and dad standing there with an unreadable expression. "Get out!" he covers himself, pulling his boxers up.

Oh my fucking god.

Niall storms up to the door and slams it shit, locking it. "Fuck!" he whisper shouts, doing his belt back up.

"Did...that, just happen?" I wipe my mouth.

"Yes," he nods. "Fuck, no this isn't good," he whines.

A small knock on the door makes Niall hesitantly open it. I feel my cheeks burn and my heart hammered in my chest. He screws his eyes hit and opens the door a little. "If your going to do that...at least lock the door," Maura whispers.

"We didn't think anyone would just walk in here,"

"That's a private thing, why would you do that?" she asks.

"What I do isn't any of your business," he shakes his head while I sit on the bed with my hands on the bed as I lean onto them. My stomach growled and I could feel them kicking yet again.

"That's very inappropriate," she states.

"You should have knocked," he shrugs, crossing his arms.

"I shouldn't have to," she shakes her head.

"How was I supposed to know you were coming over? We wouldn't have done it if I knew,"

"That ruined what I was actually here for," she sighs. "Your father isn't happy with you," she shakes her head.

"Of course he isn't," he rolls his eyes.

"Have you had any more contractions?" Maura asks me.

"Um," I rasp. "No, they were just Braxton Hicks," I rub my stomach.

"Oh, is everything okay with them?"

"Yep, but they're hungry," I rub my stomach.

"Oh," she chuckles. "I was just coming here to make sure you're okay but...seems like you are," she nods with a smile.

"I'm sorry," I say but she shakes her head.

"It's fine, I can't say I didn't expect this," she shrugs. "I'm glad you're okay," she smiles.

"Thank you," I smile.

"Bye," she waves. She pulls Niall in for a hug, whispering something to him which makes him nod. They pull away and she leaves in silence, closing the door behind her.

"Oh my god," he throws his head back, undoing his shirt and ripping it off. "That was so embarrassing,"

"Yeah, that's the first time someone has walked in on me but not the first time I've walked in on someone else," I sigh. "Anyway,"

"Wanna shower with me?" he grabs my hip.

"That's inappropriate," I smirk, his eyes drop.

"Pleaseeee?" he draws out, pressing his body into mine but being careful of my stomach.

"Fine," I wrap my arms around his neck, pressing my lips to his with a smile. He squeezes my hips, sliding down my ass to my thighs. He lifts me up, wrapping my legs around his waist, keeping in mind that I've just hit the 5 months pregnant mark.

He blindly carried to the bathroom, closing the door behind me. He places me down, pulling away and pulling my dress up my body, leaving me in my lace g string and strapless bra that were both in a white. He leans over and turns the taps on, smirking back at me.

"You know how to get me hard instantly," he breathes out, kissing my neck while I undo his pants. I tug them down so they pool at his ankles, he kicks off his dress shoes.

I pull his boxers down, his length hits my stomach from being left on edge from a little while ago. He slides my underwear down as I unclip my uncomfortable bra. His lips trail to my breasts, kissing the top of them.

I grab his hair while one hand goes to my stomach, rubbing it and starts sucking on my skin. I toss my head back and walk us backwards into the shower, the warm water.

//
oop :/