Chapter 45

Standing in the audience with Eleanor by my side, we watch Liam and Louis chase each other on stage with water bottles. I laugh with Eleanor, watching Louis try to sing Something Great but struggling when Liam pulls his shirt out and drops ice cold water down his shirt which makes Niall have to take over as he chases Liam again.

After the song there was some communication with the fans making them cry with actual tears. Then, Little Things comes on and we watch them sing together perfectly which was a song they randomly decided to play. It's like god created these boys to be together because all their voices fit perfectly.

Niall sits on a clear stair thingy with his guitar on his lap, an ear piece in his ear as a microphone as he sings the song. His eyes meet with mine in the audience making him grin. I fold my lips in a line and look at him though my eyelashes which makes him do the same thing back as he plays the guitar still.

 I fold my lips in a line and look at him though my eyelashes which makes him do the same thing back as he plays the guitar still

I grin and bite my lip, rubbing my stomach. He winks at me making the crowd scream and some of the girls near me look at me too, knowing who he's doing that to just makes them scream too.

I smile at all of them and turn to Eleanor with a grin. "You have to get Louis to rail you in that dress!" I whisper shout to her.

"What?!" she shouts.

"Louis shou-"

"What?!" she shouts again.

"Never mind!" I shout in her ear making her nod with a slightly cheeky grin.

**

After the concert, El and I went back stage to see the boys bantering like always. "Hey baby," Niall grabs my hips, kissing me and pulling me to the couch in their shared dressing room. He pulls me onto his lap, rubbing my bump.

Eleanor sits on the other couch with Louis, his legs spread with one hand on his knee and the other along the top of the couch. She sits there with her cheeks red, her legs crossed over each other as she plays with her dress hem.

Niall starts to softly kiss my neck as he rubs my stomach. I drop my head forward as he moves my hair out of the way so he has better access. He gently kisses one spot of my neck, I close my eyes and lean into him a bit as he then starts to rub his hands up and down my sides.

He keeps kissing my neck which makes me shift on his lap, a hard bulge soon forming under me. "Niall," I whisper. We haven't had sex in a few days and I think my horniness has made him horny.

"Yes Niall, listen to Abby, we are still here and don't want to see that," Louis says. He pulls away with a huff, pulling me with him on the couch as he continues to rub my stomach.

"I need to change," Liam huffs, flipping Louis off.

"Hey, you started it," Louis points as Liam walks out this dressing room and to his I assume.