Chapter 48

Niall HoranAfter getting to our hotel room in Sydney, I just sit in my room with Abby

Niall Horan
After getting to our hotel room in Sydney, I just sit in my room with Abby. I went in my Instagram story to see Abby spamming it with answered questions. What stands out is a post a update account posted with her eye zoomed right in so a faint yes was circled. The caption was; @abbymiller's response to a question on @niallhoran's story😂

"What was the question to this?" he shows me the post. Her eyes widen and a actual gasp leaves her lips as her hands slaps over her mouth.

"Noooo!" she groans, her cheeks turning a bright red. "Is sex with Niall good," she says the question.

"What?! You answered that on Instagram?"

"I couldn't see it, how did they?!" she gapes.

"Directioners are detectives!" I drop my jaw.

"How?"

"If they see a hickey on Harry's neck they say it's Louis because of the teeth marks match up with Louis' set of teeth," I explain.

"What?!" she says in shock. "How do they know how his teeth set look like?"

"Detectives!" we talk loudly but it's not yelling.

"Fuck!" she huffs. "I didn't think they would notice it!"

I shake my head with a laugh, my phone ringing in my hand. I see my brothers name come up on my screen, I swipe the green button to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Yo, Niall,"

"Greg, what's up?"

"Not much, listen, I know you are in Australia but my wedding is in a few weeks and I was wondering if you would be my best man, you can bring the girl you knocked up," he spills quickly.

"Okay, her names Abby," I say.

"Yeah, I never said congratulations," he chuckles. "Congratulations,"

"Thanks?" I can't tell if he's being stupid.

"So can you come?" he asks.

"Where is it?" I ask.

"St. Micheals Church, near Mullingar,"

My face drops. I know exactly where that is. I was just worried about Abby on a plane, getting a private plane is easy and I know she's allowed to fly but I wasn't sure.

"I want to be there-"

"Please Niall? I wouldn't ask you if it wasn't important," he whines. "It'll be perfect chance for Ally to meet mom and dad,"

"God sake, it's Abby,"

"Okay whatever, Abby,"

"I'll have to cancel shows,"