Chapter 30

Abby Miller"You're a fucking bitch you know that," his voice is husky and deep almost having a rasp

Abby Miller
"You're a fucking bitch you know that," his voice is husky and deep almost having a rasp.

"Leave me alone," I shake my head with tears in my eyes, backing up. He tuts and shakes his head too, stepping closer to me. I back into the wall, my back meeting with it. "Please, I didn't do anything to you!" I feel him press against me in an uncomfortable way.

"You got pregnant!" he snaps, my 13 week bump getting in the way and stopping us from touching completely. I gasp and hold onto it with one hand.

"Don't touch me," I shake my head.

"I can do what I want to you, you're mine," he smirks, leaning closer to my lips. I screw my eyes shut and turn my head. "What can I do to you?"

"Nothing, I don't want you to do anything to me," I feel a tear roll down my cheek.

"Awwh," he pouts. "Don't cry," he cups my jaw and wipes my tears with his hand. His touch makes me flinch, it was uncomfortable and a feeling I hated.

"Don't touch me!" I snap.

"You will do what I want and tell you," he grits.

"No," I shake my head. "You will never control me," I stand up for myself with the adrenaline rush. "Niall, will control me, he will look after me and our babies, he's the one that makes me feel good, he's the one I would do anything for and listen to his demands," I speak in a small voice. Harrison's eyes darken and his jaw clenched. "You will never have control over me and you will never make me feel good, you never have and never will-" I was cut of by him grabbing my hips.

"You think it's okay to talk like that?" his hand slides up to my stomach, his other one cupping my mouth. I look down at my stomach. "These will be mine," he mutters under his breath.

I widen my eyes at his statement, the hand on my stomach reaching into his pocket which he pulls a pill out of. I had never seen this pill before. It was like an orangey yellow colour and I didn't trust it. He grabs my jaw and forces it open and he shoved the pill done my throat. I scream out bloody mercy, kicking my legs and trying to get him away. He closes my mouth and holds my head up so the pill will go down.

I scream out help, but I can't hear or see. My body shakes and my stomach suddenly hurts. I double over with pain, screaming. He stands there with a smirk, watching this happen. I cry out in pain, tears shooting down my cheeks. "What did you do!" I scream out in pain.

"That pill is poison. You and those stupid babies will die, Abby," he says like it's nothing. "I want you and that blonde guy to suffer, I want him to know what it's like to lose someone you love," he mutters. I screw my eyes shut and hold onto my stomach that burns, stabbing pain and cramps all at once, making me see double and go dizzy.

"No!" I scream out, screwing my eyes shut and shake my head. "They're just—" I try to speak but I couldn't. My throat closes over and everything goes back, I can't even describe what I feel right now.

"Abby!" an Irish accent fills my head, shaking me.

"Abby wake up!" he has a worried tone to him. I open my eyes and meet with Niall's, I suddenly feel myself wide awake.

I shoot my eyes open with tears down my cheeks, my heart thrashing in my chest. My hands are on my stomach and I've never been happier to see Niall's face. I gasp and sit up his lips parted and his eyes full of worry. I hyperventilate, grabbing his shoulders.

"Hey, you're okay," he pulls me into his chest which I cry loudly into. I hug him back, the crying not helping with my hyperventilating. "It was just a dream...whoever it was can't get to you," he rubs my head and back, kissing my hair.

I cry into his chest and feel myself shaking with fear. My heart was thrashing in my chest and my eyes stung. That felt so real. I cannot believe that Harrison just shoved a pill that killed me and our babies in 5 minutes — it all felt so real.

"Shh, you're okay," he lays us down, rubbing my back. I shakily sigh and calm myself down with some deep breaths before something actually happens to the twins. I whine into his chest, shaking my head. I throw my legs over his, lay on my side pretty much in him.

"That was s-so scary," my voice cracks and more tears fall down my cheeks.

"I know baby, that was a horrible noise to hear," he sighs, keeping me close to him.

"What happened?" I whisper.

"You were screaming out what did you do and no," he kisses my hair.

"That's the first time I've had that nightmare," my teeth chatter.

"Hopefully it's your last...That really scared me too, what was it about?"

My heart shatters.

"H-Harrison," I close my eyes and frown, hearing him sigh. "He grabbed me and shoved a pill that was poison down my throat, killing me in minutes, including the twins," I hug him harder, hoping the pressure from him will stop my tears from falling.

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry," he coos. "That must have been terrible,"

I nod.

"He can't get you here, yore perfectly safe here with us, I wouldn't let anyone touch you," he tucks hair behind my ear. "Okay?"

"Mhm," I hum, closing my eyes.

"Just try and get some sleep, don't think about him, think about something that makes you happy," he strokes my head as I think of Niall, the twins and I in around 3 years, us all in a grassy field with sunflowers surrounding us. The blue sky and sun shining on us, making my hair lightly blow in the wind. Niall's hand was in mine and on either side, we had twin boys. I didn't know their names only that they had Niall's bright blue eyes and brown hair. They were all in white, me in a dress, Niall in white shirt and shorts, the boys in the same. They are so little and I can't believe that they were ours.

I feel Niall stroking my hair and shushing me, cooing me to thinking of a safe haven. It again, showed me a picture of Niall and I naked and tangled in the sheets together. The sun shining in on us from the curtains, his leg in between mine and his hand in mine.

The next thing I saw was Emma and our twin girls, all sitting at the table colouring in pictures with crayons. I had no idea why it went from twin boys to twin girls, in my head but they did. I smile to myself and feel myself slowly drift off into a utopian world.

Why was Harrison killing me in my dreams?