Chapter 44

Abby Miller
My eyes pop open with Niall spooning me from behind, one arm has somehow snaked under my neck, wrapped around it but applying no pressure while the other was around my hip. He was silently breathing behind me, and no matter how much I didn't want to wake him up, I had to.

"Niall," I squirm out of his grip. He shoots his head up and moves his arms off me. I scramble up, tripping over but catch myself, pushing the bathroom door open, sliding on the tiles of the bathroom on my knees while Niall chases after me, grabbing my hair.

I gag and throw up everything I had in my stomach from the night before. He grabs a hair tie from the counter and ties my hair up as I empty my stomach. "Oh baby," he pouts rubbing my back. I feel my throat and eyes sting so when I feel like I'm finished I lean against the wall with Niall sitting in front of me.

"This sucks you know?" I rasp.

"I know," he murmurs.

"It's only gonna get worse, I read that someone couldn't breathe or sleep at all when they were around 30 weeks with twins and what if that happens to me?"

"Were they okay?"

"Yes, so were their babies,"

"Then so will you, I know you will," he says rubbing my back. "It may be hard but you can do it,"

"I know I ca-" I feel it coming up my throat again, Niall shuffling back, as I sit on my knees and throw up yet again, gagging and tensing my stomach as I go again. "Fuck!" I groan after I finish.

"Oh baby," he pouts.

After Harry came in our room last night, we cheered him up by ordering food which we ate on the floor and he was smiling, meaning we had taken his mind off the Louis situation. Liam was out with Zayn at the time, getting drinks so they had no idea what happened until Harry told them. He eventually left which is when I fell asleep when Niall was rubbing my stomach and cooing to me.

It was around 10am which was perfect because their show was at 12. I wanted to go to this one too and I take my sweet time getting ready. "I'm done," I nod, holding onto the toilet to help myself up but he still holds my hips to make sure.

I flush the toilet and waddle over to the bed, sitting down. He smiles, standing in between my legs in sweat pants, his robust torso right in front of my eyes making them trail to his V-lines. I stare at them and rub my stomach because my hormones are flying through the roof.

"Ugh," I whine, dropping my head.

"What's wrong baby?" he cups my jaw.

"I hate being pregnant," I huff. "I just feel fat and I now have a headache but I wanna go to your show,"

"Do you want some Advil and a cuddle?" he offers.

"Yeah," I whine with a pout.

"Alright, lay down and I'll get you some Advil," he tucks hair behind my ear with a pout. I shuffle back to the pillows and crash down on one, wrapping my body around another one. He comes over with a blue pill and water, handing them both the me. I take the pill and swallow it with water. He cuddles me into his chest, grabbing my thigh and pulling one over his legs.

I sigh into his chest and nuzzle my head into him. "I wonder how Harry's doing," I break the silence.

"I hope he's okay," he whispers, kissing my head.

"What about Louis?"

"He has Eleanor, I'm sure he's fine," he says too.

Louis Tomlinson

I peel my eyes open, blinking and adjusting to the light. I lift my head up from whatever surface I was on, leaning on my elbow. My hip and arm were aching as I sat up and realised I was on the floor. Eleanor has her hair fanned out everywhere, a spot where I was and her eyes and lips closed as she breathes silently.