Chapter 14

Niall Horan

There she lays under me.

Her bulging stomach almost touching my own, her perfect breasts resting on her chest. I trail my eyes down to the valley of her breasts while licking my lips, hearing her take deep breathes.

I press a kiss right in between her breasts, her hands find their way to my hair, tugging on the roots which makes me roll my eyes to the back of my head. I leave bee trails of kisses down the middle of her chest, over her baby bump and get lower to her core.

She breathes heavily, panting and sits up on her elbows. I pull away and look at her, she has her swollen lips parted and her chest heaving.

Has this never happened to her?

"Have you ever been touched before?" I whisper.

She closes her lips instantly, swallowing harshly and shakes her head slowly out of pure embarrassment. She licks the licks the inside of her cheek not tearing her eyes away from me. Now I just have to do it.

"Harrison never..went down on you?" I ask with raised and furrowed eyebrows, speaking in a whisper.

"No..he only used me for sex, he never did anything," she whispers back, shaking her head.

"Do you want to know what it's like?" I almost don't whisper, not caring if she says yes or no - her choice entirely.

"Does it hurt?" she asks.

"No," I shake my head.

"Can you do it with a pregnant woman?"

"Of course, pregnant or not you can do anything with the lower region," I smirk.

She nibbles on his lip and rubs her stomach.

"You don't have to, it's just an offer," I tell her.

"What do I have to do?" she takes a deep breath.

"Lay there, tell me to stop whenever...enjoy it," I list.

"And you've down this before?" she points.

"A few times, yes," I nod, her eyes widening slightly.

"Um...okay," she whispers with a nod.

"Yeah?" I whispers.

"Mhm," she nods.

I quickly crawl up to her, pressing a quick kiss to her lips and going back down to her legs. I slide my hands gently from her knees up her thighs and to the hem of her leggings, tugging them down so she's in plain black underwear.

I pull them down and pull them off her ankles, putting them in the floor beside me. I look up at her, seeing her chest still heaving, one hand on her bump and the other arm over her eyes, probably calming her self down.

My hands trail up to kiss the hem of her underwear, slowly pulling them down off her legs completely. She lays there completely naked which makes her screw her eyes shut, taking deep breaths.

My lips find her entrance, pressing a kiss to it softly hearing her slightly gasp. I kiss it a few more times before propping her knees up and spreading her knees a little. My tongue brushes on her slits making her gasp again.

I close my eyes and flick my tongue over her clit, sucking on it very gently which makes her grab the sheets in her hands. I rest my nose on her pelvic bone and work her with my tongue on her clit.

She jolts her legs every time I get her in the spot which she's never been touched before, making me enjoy how much she's likening it so far. I slide my tongue into her making her gasp and drop her jaw.