Chapter 9

3 Weeks Later
We leave to go on tour today.

I was nervous and and excited because I've never been anywhere but here and our first stop is Darwin in Australia so we have to catch a plane there and then use busses to go all over Australia and then back to America.

For 3 weeks and I sat; watching and listening to them and I actually really like the songs. My favourite is probably Little Black Dress, reminds me of this one time I went to the club with Emma and I wore a little black dress.

I was now 11 weeks pregnant and Niall had been with me the whole time which is not what I expected coming from him if I'm being honest.

I told him that he doesn't always have to help me and that I understand he's a celebrity and has a million other things to do however he turned me down politely saying "but it's my fault and I'm gonna help you and do the band,"

All night I was tossing and turning in my own bed, not Niall's or the couch - because I couldn't stop thinking about Niall and the tour. I was excited for travelling the world and watching them perform live.

My stuff was ready to go and I had a big family lunch at my moms and I was hiding my on growing bump with a hoodie and leggings but I got asked why I didn't wear anything nice and I just said I didn't feel comfortable wearing a dress - they didn't actually care.

I said goodbye to everyone and that I would keep in touch. I went back home and relaxed, ate some cheese cause I had a craving for cheese while I waited a sad teen romance movie - ending up with me in tears.

Then I slowly got up from the couch and went to have a quick shower, washing my hair, body and shaving my legs and armpits. When I got out, the fucking baby wanted ice cream but I was to fucking lazy to drive out and get some.

A: Niallllll

N: Abbyyyyyy

A: can u do me a favor?

N: maybe...

A: are you free?

N: you want sex again?

A: only if your offering ;)

N: i-

A: but no, the real reason is because i'm craving ice cream

N: too easy, what flavour

A: chocolate :)

N: i'll get you ice cream, be over soon ;) x

A: thank youuuuuuuuuu :))) x

And with that, I waited at the door for Niall to come and I just sat in the floor with my phone, sending snaps to Emma, who currently lives with Nate (lives as in she's there all the time) and scrolling on Instagram.

A knock on the door startled me a little but I crawl my way over to the door and reach up to it. Niall's blue eyes meet mine with a smile but that smile fades when he sees me on all fours.

"Uh, what are doing?" his thick accent speaks, holding a tub of chocolate ice cream and a spoon. "Sitting on the floor," I grin attempting to stand up but fail.

He chuckles, slides his way through the small gap and sits down on the opposite wall so our legs touch. "Here," he smiles, handing me the ice cream and spoon. I gasp and take it with a smile.

"Thank you, I have some money in my bag somewhere,"

"Don't worry about it, I'm a celebrity, I'm pretty much loaded," he shakes his head with another grin.