Chapter 50

WHAT - it's the 50th chapter, this is the longest book I've ever written!

Abby Miller

I got changed into my leggings and Niall's shirt for it to be over sized and my converses, our driver drove us to the mall that was open until 9:30 so we had 3 hours. We went in and had no luck for the first few stores until a dress caught Taylor's eye.

"Holy shit that looks so good!" El encourages, she holds up a red silk dress that was long with a slit up the leg that would make her body look unreal in it. It was a spaghetti strap with a slightly low cleavage.

"If Harry won't rail you I will!" I repeat what I said to Eleanor.

"Yeah wait," El gasps. "Are you guys dating?"

Her cheeks turn a bright red as she slowly nods, El and I drop our jaws and look at each other and squealing. "Guys shh!" she whisper shouts, other girls looking at us. "He asked me in the bus this morning," she whispers, we grin at her as she bites her red lip.

"You should get that dress, Harry will rail you," Eleanor agrees with a grin and a nod.

"Okay, I'll try it on," she looks at the tag and we walk over to the dressing rooms. She goes in a stall while El and I pull our phones out. I open my camera app, grab her hand and hold it up to my face, only showing half of it. She gets behind me, grinning. I snap a few pictures.

"Cute," I show her the pictures. I sit down on the stalls and open Instagram. "Can I post it?" I ask.

"For sure," she nods. "Can I?" she holds her hand out near my stomach.

"It's their aunty Eleanor, of course you can," I nod with a smile. She places her hand on my stomach though my shirt. I press the post button and tags Eleanor and Taylor but on one of the stalls I tag Taylor, putting Els tag on her. I put the caption as; aunty El and Tay🥺

I post it and like usual, many likes, tags, comments show up in my notifications. I hear the door creak open and Taylor steps out. I turn my phone off and my jaw drops instantly with a gasp.

As I thought, it fitted her body perfectly, the red matching her hair and lip colour. The slit went up her thigh in the side and a little bit of her cleavage was showing. "Holy shit,"

"You look fucking hot," I look her up and down again.

"I really like it," she folds her lips in a line.

"So do I!" we say at the same time.

"You should get that," I nod.

"Then we can find some red heels and you'd be award ready," she has heart eyes.

"You guys are good at convincing," she bites her lip. "I like it and I have a feeling Harry will too,"

"Oh thank god, like I said, I'd fuck the shit out of you if I were Harry," I smirk.