Chapter 8

After they had finished with rehearsal, leaving me shocked with Zayn's amazing high note, I was hungry and tired again. The boys had stayed over and were drinking while I just had water because I couldn't drink anything alcoholic.

I munched on coco puffs because I felt the need for coco puffs while the boys just ate chips. They spoke about the tour and what they were going to do with me on it.

Hiding the baby bump, keeping the information to a minimum and paying people (doctors) to keep quiet so when I have an appointment they don't go spreading the word.

We were literally going all over the world and I was excited. Niall joined me on the couch after sitting on the floor with the boys and I got so tired that I rested my head on his knees as he stroked my head and I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up with a blanket and a pillow over me but I was still in the studio but I wasn't alone on the couch and I had Niall next to me, having his hand on my bump, the other wrapped around my shoulders.

I felt warm in his arms and the place was still a mess from last night. My phone was still in my pocket so I pulled it out without waking him up and went on my social media's, seeing the notifications that:

@harrystyles started following you.

@liampayne started following you.

@zayn started following you.

@louist91 started followimg you.

@niallhoran started following you.

That's any girls dream but I ignored them because I was already following them. Emma and I hadn't talked much, she still doesn't believe Niall's the father of my baby so I had to prove it.

I went into Snapchat and raised my hand to see him having his eyes closed, lips on the back of my head with him tangled in between my legs. I snapped a photo and put the text as "now do u believe me? :)" and sent it to Emma.

I got a reply almost instant with a photo of her and Nate together, but it said; "no, need more proof"

I huffed and snapped a photo of him spooning me from behind and having his arm around my small bump. "now?"

She replied instantly again, with a photo of her with wide eyes but it said; "no :)"

"You bitch," I mutter under my breath, shaking my head. A hand takes my phone and records a video, my eyes and nose being the only thing showing while Niall's sleepy face comes into view - how long has he been awake for?

Sneaky.

"Yes, hello...Emma, it's Niall, Niall Horan and yes, this is Abby," he says in his croaky morning voice and I giggle, my face looking squished from how close the camera is to my face. "I hear you still don't believe Abby when she says she's pregnant with my baby and I'm here to tell you, it's definitely my baby because I remember the night it happened, and I didn't hook up with anyone else but her, now if this isn't enough proof then I guess we have a problem, so yeah, byeeeee," he speaks in his Irish accent and we watch the video of him talking before he pressed send.

"That probably wasn't a good idea," he says, hugging me closer.

"She's not gonna tell anyone," I close my eyes.

My phone buzzes and it shows a Snapchat notification from Emma again.

"No, I still don't believe you that could be a fake Niall Horan and I-" Emma videos herself if her eyes.

"Yeah, who is that and why is Abby pregnant?" Nate asks making Emma turn the phone towards him.

"Need more proof," she grins and lifts the phone up to show them together and they both stuck their tongues out.