Chapter 12

(The gif wouldn't work on the top)

After talking some more with the boys, I fell asleep on Niall's shoulder so he took me to the beds and put me in one but as he was laying me down, I asked him to stay and of course he did.

We ended up falling asleep the whole 6 hour ferry ride and it was about 8pm before we even made it pass the boards to enter Australia. Harry woke us up for dinner and my stomach was growling so loudly so I was very happy for food.

We skipped lunch because he and I were sharing a small single bed to take a nap because we were tired from waking up so early and because I just feel a lot more drained recently so I needed the nap. We had pizza for dinner which confused me on how they ordered it but - who's asking?

We watched TV and talked but the pizza made me throw up again as soon as it hit my stomach. Simon came in the bus as I was throwing up but of course he gave me a dirty look because he doesn't approve of me being pregnant.

"Finish up, we're here soon and you have a show straight away, they've set everything up for you already," he mutters to us in the bathroom floor. "Abby, you'll be staying at the hotel," he mumbles making my heart sink a little.

"What? Why?" Niall stands up but I stay on the floor.

"Because," he shrugs.

"Why?"

"Because," he repeated.

"Because she's pregnant and no one can know it's mine?" he arches a brow.

"Precisely," he smiles.

"But sh-

"It's fine...I'll just stay at the hotel and watch movies, I'll be fine," I stand up, flushing the toilet and quickly washing my hands.

"You're bigger than I thought," he looks at my stomach.

"That's a bit rude," Niall mutters under his breath.

"I'm bloated, sorry," I shrug.

"Whatever, you can't come and you know why?" he sighs.

"Yeah...because I'm pregnant," I smile so falsely.

"Good," he looks at me, Niall and them my stomach before walking out.

"Fucking dick," Niall growls straight after he left.

"It's fine..." I shake my head.

"No, he shouldn't be singling you out because your pregnant," he protests.

"No...he's right, no one can know I'm pregnant," I take Simons side even though I wouldn't mind going to the concert, there was nothing I could do to change his mind.

"You'll come to at least one of them," he cups my jaw, tucking hair behind my ear.

"I hope...you guys seemed really good in your studio," I smile.