Chapter 43

yes, i picture abby as barbara palvin but with brown eyes :)

4 months ago.

Abby Miller
I sigh and walk through the door of my favourite juice bar, standing in line. Today was stressful and I just wanted to get home and watch movies with Harrison.

I knew Emma would most likely be at Nate's so I was going to Harrison's. The fashion designer industry wasn't happy with anything today so I really did just wanna relax. I finally order a strawberry and banana smoothie to go and while I waited, I sat down on the chairs.

The TV had the music videos to songs playing so when Little Things by One Direction came on, I smiled and watched them. Seeing Harry so young and still having an amazing voice just made me smile. Zayn's hair had a little blonde piece styled into a quiff, Liam having now hair - it always makes me laugh. Louis looks so cute in this video but Niall looked the best out of all of them.

He was my favourite by far and he had braces in the video that I almost didn't notice. I've been to their Take Me Home tour with Emma considering they are literally what saved her life and I actually really liked it - Niall and Louis were always my favourite.

"Abby?" the girl holds my drink up. I stride over and retrieve it from her with a thank you. I decided to walk o work today because it's not far. On my walk, I hum and enjoy the warmish weather before it gets ice cold and walk to Harrison's house.

I finish my drink and toss it in the trash can near his house, walking up to his front door. I just go in because he knows I'm coming. I sigh and take my hoodie off, tossing it on the couch. It was silent in this house, the floorboards creaking though.

I sit on the couch and look around the place. I huff and stand up, walking upstairs. The creaking floorboards became louder the closer I got to the floor. The hallway was dead and every door was open except for Harrison's. I walked up to the door and pressed my ear against it.

"Oh Abby," I hear him moan my name.

"Harder," I then hear another voice that sounds so familiar. My blood runs cold and my hand cups my mouth. There was no way he was fucking someone else in there.

I swallow my tears and rip the door open to see what I never wanted to see. My lips part and eyes fill with tears as I see my heart shatter in that moment. Harrison was naked with the sheet over his hips as he rocks his hips into Cassie's hips making her body jolt and her moan.

"Shit Abby," he groans again. I fold my lips in a line shake my head.

"I'm right here Harrison," I cross my arms. He freezes instantly, both of their eyes snapping to me.