Chapter 25

how the boys look in this book :)

Abby Miller

As we get out the car by Aidan holding the door open, Niall takes my hand. Surprisingly, no one notices us so we happily walk in. He gets a coffee while I get another dragon fruit refresher because they were honestly my favourite.

Aidan stayed with us the whole time, making sure no one touches Niall and I. After we got our drinks, we decided to sit down and drink them. "Surprisingly there's no fans here," I take a sip of the drink, instant relief filling me.

"Makes my job easier," Aidan smiles.

"Yeah, same," Niall grins too.

I chuckle and sip my drink. Because I was really craving it, I got the biggest size and I was so happy about it. "What's times your show tomorrow?" Aidan asks.

"6," he replies. "You're coming to this one,"

"If I'm allowed," I shrug.

"Abs, everyone knows you're having my babies so we don't have to hide you anymore meaning you can come with us to the show," he sips on his drink.

"I guess I'll be there then," I smile.

He shuffles closer to me, so his parted knees meet with mine, one hand rests on his knee. "So," I swallow my sip of drink. "You're thinking of having a baby?" I speak to Aidan.

"Hoping to yeah," he nods.

"That's great, when are you thinking?" I feel Niall's hand rub my knee, listening to our conversation.

"I don't know, we haven't really talked about it fully yet," he smiles.

As I open my mouth to say something, Niall's hand slides up my thigh a little, inching closer to my sensitive area. I side eye him, grabbing his hand. "We're in public," I mouth.

He smirks and winks, moving his hand up further. I inhale sharply when I feel his hand get closer to my crotch. "How did you and Niall become close?" I make a conversation.

"When he went on his first tour, he and Harry were literally the craziest ones, Liam and Louis the pranksters although they hated each other at first and Zayn was a loud and quiet one," he explained, Niall's hand resting on my pelvic bone but because we were in the back corner of the booth, no one could see it.

"That's sweet," I smile. Ignoring the throb coming from my core, I smile through it, grabbing Niall's hand but he was too strong for me. I clench my jaw and watch him grin and then fold his lips in a line, trying not to laugh. I grab his hand and dig my nails in his skin on purpose, his gasps and snaps his hand away, shaking it.

"You alright Ni?" he arches a brow.

"Yeah.." he looks at me.

"You can wait," I huff.

"You didn't have to do it so hard," he mutters.

"Don't even try me," I hold a finger up. I was starting to get quiet snappy and moody towards my words even if I don't mean too.

He leans over, pressing a kiss to my temple. "You wait until we get back," he whispers, making sure to brush his lips against the shell of my ear. I inhale sharply and bite my lip, not understanding what that could possibly mean. A small girl and a boy came up to us, a woman who might be their mother coming up to us.

"Hello," I smile.

"Hello guys," the girl speaks. "We're huge fans of you guys," she grins.

"We're going to your show tomorrow," the boy speaks now too, their mother just smiling at us.