Chapter 24

Niall Horan
As our busses pull up to the hotel, fans swarm the area, police and security guards holding them out the way. I peer out the tinted windows and see so many girls trying to look in, Abby looking out the window with parted lips too.

"Oh my god," Harry gapes.

"What?" I worry.

"They're here for you and Abby," he points, a girl holding a sign that has in huge letters: "Congratulations Niall and Abby!"

She gasps and cups her mouth, her big brown eyes going wide. I see Harrys ray bands on his shirt and without asking, I reach over and grab them. "Wh - oh," he noticed I slid them on Abbys face. "You can wear those," he grins.

"Thanks," she grins back. The bus stops, meaning it was parked. Abby stood up in a oversized t-shirt but you could tell she was pregnant from the bump pushing out of the shirt a little, paired with jean shorts and converse high tops. The sounds of them screaming was a normal thing for me but Abby wasn't used to it.

Harry walks over to the door, followed by Zayn, Liam and Louis. I take her hand and keep her close to me. She takes a shaky deep breath as we walk pas the bunks. "Just keep your head down," I whisper before going down the three steps and onto the side walk, following the line that the boys have made.

They wave with smiles, the crowd going nuts with screams. She keeps her head down, running her hand through her hair. Oh my gods were screamed, stuff that was screamed at Abby and I considering we only went public yesterday.

I was expecting this, just not this early into being public. She grips my hand tightly, more security guards pushing them away. The windows of the hotel were also covered so we had to pretty much squeeze our way past. When we make it into the hotel, we wave to the fans only making their screams get louder.

"You're used to that?" she asks pulling the sunglasses down a little, her big brown eyes looking up at me.

"Yeah," I nod, taking her into the elevator with the boys.

"It was scary hearing that the first time though," Louis speaks up, all of us agreeing. We rode the elevator up, Simon yelling at the guards to get the fans away downstairs. Harry and Louis go into the same room, Zayn and Liam going to their rooms.

Abby follows me to our room, the big white bed with a nice glass table opposite to it with stuff on the top of it. "Townsville has nice hotels," she breaks the silence of us, walking over to her suitcase.

She opens it and gets a pair of leggings, a white tight top and vans. She takes the oversized shirt off, her white lace bra covering her breasts, hickeys on her collarbones. She puts the shirt over her head, pulling her shorts down so the matching white lace underwear shapes her hips perfectly. After she slides the leggings up her legs, kicking off her slide on shoes she had from the bus. She sits on the bed and that's when I sit on the floor in front of her, grabbing her shoe.

"You don't always have to do that Ni," she looks down at me.

"You're doing a nice thing for me, I'm doing nice things for you," I smile, sliding her foot into the black shoe.

"Yeah but you don't have too," she adds as I tie her shoelaces up.

"I want to, where are we going?"

"I have a craving for Starbucks, I know they have one here," she grins down to me. I smile back, quickly putting her last one on, I was in my black jeans, black shirt and white Nike shoes, I'm gonna use Harry's Ray bands because Abby still has them. "First time going out in public without pretending that we don't know each other,"