Chapter 5

Abby Miller
I was in Niall's really nice black car wearing a sun dress because the weather was nice today. I had my air forces on and my hair was left down because I wanted to be presentable but I didn't want to over dress.

"They're excited to meet you," he smiles but doesn't take his eyes off the road.

"I'm nervous because...what if they don't like me?" I worry.

"They will, except maybe my manager," he sighs. "But he hates everyone," he shrugs, making my stomach turn.

I look out the tinted windows and see all the people walking past, having no clue that Niall is driving this car. A girl squinted inside the car making my eyes widen and shuffle as far as I can away from the car.

"What's wrong?" he asks.

"I don't know, a girl was staring right into my soul," I whisper.

"No one can see you through these windows, I've made sure of it," he tucks hair behind my ear as the light turns green meaning he can drive again.

We soon make it to a house that looks sort of hidden. He stops the car and opens his door and I follow him to the door, he keeps his head down. He opens the door and I step into the big white house.

"Nialler!" I see Harry Styles come into the same room we are. "Hey Hazza," he smiles, moving out the way so Harry looks at me, admiring his house with wide eyes.

"Abs," Niall whispers getting my attention.

I meet with emerald green eyes that were shining. He had black jeans, black boots, a black basketball jersey and a American flag bandana holding his long curls back.

"You...must be Abby," he smiles.

I swallow my nerves and just nod. "T-That's me," I smile back, my chest heaving a little. He smirks at me and I gulp. "Follow me then..." he spins around and Niall places his hands on my shoulders, pretty much pushing me.

He gives my shoulders a squeeze as I feel the urge to pee suddenly. I put my hand on my small bump and enter a room with the 5 boys. Harry and Louis, sat next to each other, whispering things as Zayn and Liam were talking, Niall was behind me and a Simon Cowell was standing up with his back facing me.

Niall cleared his throat making everyone stop and look at me. I felt so many pairs of eyes on me and I had no idea what to do. My hand falls off my stomach and hangs down by my sides.

I felt sick to my stomach and having the urge to pee wasn't a good mix. "Guys...this is Abby," Niall stands next to me.

"This is the one who's pregnant?" Zayn arches a brow.

"Y-You guys know about that?" I tuck hair behind my ear, earring a nod from everyone.

"Is it true?" Louis asks.

"Yeah....it is," I nod, Niall pulling me to the free couch.

Simon stares at me with a unreadable expression. I remember watching X factor and he was a judge on their, I also remember watching the boys' auditions as well.

"Simon stop staring," Harry snaps.

"Its okay, I would stare too," I sit next to Niall.

"There's no way you're pregnant," Liam shakes his head, furrowing his eyebrows.

I stand up and pull my dress down so it tightens and shows the small little bump that was covered by the flowy part of the dress. It's a small lump but I had proof in my bag as well.

They all get a look at it, Niall staying quiet and everyone either widens their eyes or stays quiet too. I sit back down and side eye Niall as he traces his fingertip on my shoulder. "Holy shit," Louis gasps, Harry having a smile on his face.