Chapter 29

Niall HoranSimon gathered us all to the car and took us home

Niall Horan
Simon gathered us all to the car and took us home. Abby was really tired so she fell asleep on my lap, everyone was but she was exhausted. She looked bigger than I last saw her, I swear she had gotten bigger since the concert.

As we make it to the hotel, I rub her cheek cooing to wake her up. "Noooo," she whines, nuzzling into my thighs more.

"Baby we're here," I coo. She groans and sits up, closing her eyes. I take her hand and slide out of the seat then out the car. She leans into me, closing her eyes again. I slowly walk with her until she stops in the middle of the car park of the hotel. "We're almost there baby," I whisper.

She shakes her head, I sigh softly and pick her up bridal style. She nuzzled into my chest, wrapping her arms around my neck. I carry her into the hotel, Harry and Louis still down here.

"Tired?" Harry whispers.

"Yeah," I nod, Louis pressing the button to go up on the elevator. We get in and I still hold her tightly. It's silent in there, making the ride seem longer than what it is. Once we make it to the hall, we pile out. "I'll be there in a minute, just putting Abs to bed," I smile, getting a nod from Harry and Louis.

I kick open our hotel room door, walking in. I kneel on my knee and place her on the bed, walking over to the light and flicking it on. I walk back over to her and pull her shoes off. She shuffled up to the pillows as I pull her skirt down, leaving her nude underwear. I throw all of her clothes on the floor, taking my shirt off. She rolls over to her side, keeping her top still on. "Baby, I need to change your top," I walk over to her side which makes her groan. "Can I change your top?" I still ask.

She sleepily nods, holding her arms up. I swallow her head with the shirt, reaching under her back to take her strapless nude bra off too. I quickly put her head through the hole, pushing her arms through the holes too. I pull back the covers and slide her in, tucking her in. "I'll be down the hall in Harrys room, call out if you need anything,"I stroke her hair, earning a nod from her. I lean closer to her but hesitate. I swallow and press my lips to her head, placing my hand in her stomach.

I stand up and walk out slowly, turning the light off and close the door with a sigh, padding towards the end of the hall to Harrys room. I walk in, Louis on Harrys lap, Liam and Zayn surrounding them. "Hey," I sigh, closing the door behind.

"Hey...where is your shirt?" Louis furrows his brows.

"Abbys got it, I didn't get another one," I sit down.

"What's wrong?" Harry asks.

"I'm just...scared," I rub my eyes.

"How?" Liam asks.

"I saw twin girls today at the meet and greet," I explain. "And—"

"You mean Macy and Kaylee?" Louis rubs Harrys forearms.