10|| Game

Unedited
• • •

Surprise would be an understatement to describe how Jiho felt at that exact moment.

His head snapped up from where he had been focusing on the screen, and he stared at Mr Osoro with wide eyes, mostly disbelief and question stirring around inside them. Mr Osoro stared at him fixedly, as if daring him to object.

Jiho immediately swallowed his questions and casted a glance to the only person who was left.

That woman...she seemed familiar.

He quickly recognized her. In fact, Jiho was the one to attend to her and draw for her file back then after that accident.

Just what the hell did Mr Osoro need to discuss with that woman specifically. It surely couldn't be important enough that he needed to leave with all the others.

Jiho was perplexed. Still, he reigned the feeling in and kept it under tight wraps. Casting furtive glances to the woman as he left.

Sophia was it..?

If he was remembering correctly.

Thinking back... Jiho also did not know nor have any idea of what happened in that elevator. Surely she wasn't much off an annoyance to his stringent and conscientious boss.

Jiho hadn't a clue, even after he left and the door closed behind him, he still wondered why he was ordered to wait outside for something that seemingly appeared so minor. He wasn't even ordered to leave in meetings between the president and vice for reference. This served to add on to his confoundment.

As the door finally came to a close and they were the only ones remaining. Mr Osoro said nothing. He simply went on to take a once over at the woman who...unlike before, avoided meeting his eyes at all costs.

Mr Osoro's eyes glinted.

This would certainly be interesting.

Her hair was like before but different from last time, it was tied back into one tightly. Her neat eyebrows were pulled together slightly, a tiny frown on her glossy lined lips. Wearing a black blazer with a white shirt under that fitted her chest snugly and a black pencil skirt that hugged her curvaceous thighs.

Mr Osoro exhaled lightly.

Sophia still avoided his gaze and made no intention to move.

Fine. If this was the game she wanted to play...he'd make sure to humor her.

Mr Osoro got up and stalked over to her, walking around the table obstructing them casually, not stopping until he was directly standing in front of her, staring down with a raised eyebrow.

He'd like to see just how far she'd go to continue hiding her eyes from him.

Mr Osoro didn't have to wait long. Seconds later her eyes rose to meet his. What he saw only confirmed his unspoken assumptions.

If she hadn't known before...she definitely knew now.

Her eyes were accusatory, defiant and a little bit ashamed.

But no fear. For some reason, this only brought him relief.

It'd be such a shame for his little fox to be scared away so soon...before he got the chance to get some answers to the thoughts that plagued him repeatedly ever since her soft body had clung onto him in that elevator.

Such a shame that'd be...

"You're avoiding me?" He finally spoke, not keeping the amusement from his voice.