21|| A Memorable Night

Unedited~
• • •

"I really cannot put it into words how fucking hot and sexy you look right now Sophia, like oh my fucking God do a spin for me hon, quickly!"

Sophia, who stood at the mirror, staring at herself in wide eyed astonishment froze at Kayla's loud gushing. Her face immediately went hot and she shot Kayla a scolding look in the mirror, staring at her pointedly.

This woman could never keep quiet even if someone had a gun to her head.

"What?" Kayla groaned, dragging on her words. "I'm fucking serious, Donnét, you deserve a raise, you drew out a part Sophia kept under wraps and for that I want to thank you. Such man is gonna fucking drool the moment he catches sight of her, I'm sure of it."

Sophia heaved a sigh and turned back towards the mirror, admiring Donnéts eyeliner skills and leaving the two who stood not to far behind.

Kayla, dressed in her usual skin tight clothes with her short hair now dyed a light eye catching auburn brown who chatted animatedly to another light skinned woman standing close to her.

The woman wore a classy white dress that stopped just below her knees, light hazel brown eyes heavily shadowed with dark eyeshadow, platinum dyed curls gripped and tied back with not one strand out of place and her edges quietly crying out for dear life. Her name was Donnét and she was the mystery person Mr Osoro so graciously sent for Sophia to meet yesterday. An acquaintance of his who owed him small favors, was what Donnét explained when she met Sophia's and mostly Kayla's questions.

Coincidentally, Kayla had heard from Seong that Sophia was not going to work that day and dropped by to visit as she usually would've before this entire fiasco. She ended up meeting Donnèt and both of them immediately clicked.

Their love for fashion and everything nightlife what unmatched. That and the fact that Donnét held a position that was nothing to laugh about in a brand that Sophia hardly paid attention to, one that people had to book months in advance just to get hold of any certain designs from their line. Kayla had been eyeing that new line for quite some time so Donnét's appearance was very convenient.

Now after a whole day of measurements, hair styling and discussion for formal wear, (which Sofia thought was unnecessary but was promptly shunned by both of them for being unknowledgable in the world of fashion), Sophia was inside the VIP area of a building she always passed on her way to work, one that she'd never considered stepping foot inside of until today.

Donnet laughed, a posh little laugh that showed years of proper etiquette and grace. She shook her head in response to Kayla, speaking with a thick French accent, "No need to over praise, I simply highlighted what was already there and I must say Sophia...your figure is absolutely godsent, it was a pleasure with you as my muse although I was given a lot less...options to work with," she muttered the last part a bit sourly and Sophia felt sheepish as both their stares began boring into her.

Sophia had indeed thrown a lot of their options out the window, dodging complicating designs and drawn up concepts that looked as if it was meant for runways and ballroom parties, opting for something simple and light for the first date instead. She didn't know how to explain to them that maybe wearing a floor length fishtail dress with shawls of lace was a bit too overkill.

They just wouldn't get it.

It took a long time for her to talk Donnét out of calling for her 'team' and spending the entire night making the entire thing from scratch. The look of horror that appeared on her face when Sophia mentioned and requested for something premade was one for the books.