60|| Making Plans

Unedited~
• • •

Night time blanketed the sky. It was a velvety dark blue that went as far as the eyes could see. Stars littered the sky and not too far was the half full moon that gave off a dull white light. A man made his way forward under the haze of this dim darkness. He couldn't help releasing a small sigh as he walked however he still walked along. He was dressed in a black leather overcoat, fitting as hardly anyone could spot anything but his shadow as he walked down the very dreary, and oddly smelly, path between two tall buildings. Those buildings looked like it had seen better days but still stood strong and in some windows, dim lights could be seen.
There were streetlights however they seemed as if they'd been in their position for decades without maintenance. Their dull yellow flickered only for a few seconds then completely went dead as he walked up the dirty alley and under it.

In the dim darkness, there was a rustle followed by more movement a little further down however the man held not even a pinch of fear as he trodded down the wet, smelly path.

Why would he be afraid even? He was a man on a mission.

On his head was a simple cap, resembling something from an army general and the small brim of that cap casted an even darker shadow over his already dark and calculating eyes. His hands with visible bones because he lost so much more weight in the past few weeks or so was buried in the deep pockets of his trench coat and even as he breathed, the cold night made his every breath visible.

Issac, in all his glory, made his way down a path he made sure to memorise and although he walked with very spirited and lively steps. It really seemed like he had seen better days.

Gone was the mature and wise gaze of a very upright and uptight individual. Gone was the sturdiness and pride of having success and gone was the man who held his head up and his shoulders square. What remained in its place was a strange eerie yet determined glint in his irises, that glint was emphasized by the dark sizable bags under his eyes.

Isaac no longer carried the air of a wealthy businessman standing ontop of the very few on his level. He no longer had the air of a man at the very peak of his career, riding out the waves. He was now one who had seen the world and a man who had nothing left to lose. He was also...so tired. Both physically and mentally.

But did he let that stop him? Absolutely not!

It was no lie that he had nothing left to lose.

These past few weeks put him through some stages that would've sent any other man his age into the dirt. Each 'stage' was more devastating than the last. It was as if he was a fawn sprinting through the woods with his heart beating in his ears and chasing him was a beast of a bear. He experienced...emotions that made him a wreck and was nearly driven mad as his life crumbled before his very eyes. That was enough stress to loose what few stands of hair remained on his head over that course of time. The stress had even left him bedridden for two whole days.

Now that it was all over -maybe it was over, he wasn't very sure. Now that all that happened, it wasnt a stretch to say he had nothing.

That company -No, that man- Osoro. Even the thought of his name sparked a deep hatred and rage deep within his heart, mind and soul. His hands in his pockets were immediately clenched into a tight fist.

Elijah Osoro picked him dry like a fucking vulture and practically left his bones to the earthworms and to rot in harsh weather. Osoro left him to ruins as that man had done many before him. Isaac had seen it all and never in his life back then did he think he'd eventually fall victim to that same fate.

Still, he took the risk and it was only right to accept the outcome of such a risk. What kind of business man would he be if he didn't take risks? Before now Isacc almost fully registered to this fate, accepting the loss and all that came with it. He still had some savings in some offshore accounts and was really prepared to go into hiding if necessary.