54|| Then comes the Fall

Unedited~
• • •

Isaac didn't find anything promising about waiting around with dread and a gaping mouth. He quickly left the building as if literal fire was at his heels. He walked with some urgency yet he was still slower than Seinna who moved twice as fast.

Somehow, after they left the small crowd of young and old and left the building, he finally caught up with her. Seinna was moving, and her hed kept snapping to the left and right as she tried to spot the vehicle they arrived in. Isaac stopped her by immediately grabbing her wrist.

Sienna, as if finally coming back to the present, recoiled physically then turned around. She visibly relaxed after seeing that it was him who stood close beside her. Although the cool facade she kept was still there, it was slowly crumbling and he could see the rising panic clear as day in her eyes.

Isaac was unperturbed and still questioned her on top of it. "Sienna! Where the hell do you think you're going!" He hissed out.

She looked surprised at his question and her eyes narrowed quickly thereafter. "Let go-! Isaac," she forced out, harshly pulling her hand back.

She didnt make it far. Isaac could simply allow her to move on her own after sit just hit the fan previously.

"Listen, I know we had an agreement before but you can't leave!" A muscle in his temples twitched as he spoke.

Sienna could care less, she harshly pulled her hand which ended up pulling him forward along with it. "Oh..? Watch me-!"

Isaac righted himself quickly to now collide with her. He shook his head, lifting a hand back to run through the graying strands. With all the stress now, if it started thinning even more he wouldn't be surprised. "You don't- you can't! As much as it pains me to say this knowing youdcqantbnothng more than to go off on your own way, we're in this together and whatever you're thinking of doing now, forget it, quickly!"

Seinna's expression turned unsightly. "Don't give me that bullshit-!"

"This is just how it is, Seinna," Isaac snapped, forcing her into silence. "You really think he's gonna allow you...or anyone else for that matter, -run around freely? Assuming he knows everything with that bastards, Jonas's contribution?"

"I...I dont..." she thought for a second and her fiery eyes snapped back toward his, "I dont know-! And I don't care! I just need to get the fuck out of here-!"

"You're panicking, Sienna, and I understand but right now it's better to calm down, be rational-"

She gasped, eyes widening, "Calm down? Are you fucking crazy? Did sourly loosing out and not even having a chance turn you senile? Have you even took a moment to realize what we're up against now-?"

When he opened his mouth to respond, she didn't allow him to. Seinna glared at him through harshly narrowed eyes. "You said we'd successfully get this deal Isaac! I don't know if you fucking heard what that bitch just said but it's gone, Isaac, theres nothing left! No property, no bid and definitely no more cooperation between us-!"

That was already apparent ti Isaac to bit down harshly, beginning to ground his teeth as both of them stood in a few seconds of long drawn out silence.

"No property...?" A new voice interjected, breaking the silence and making both of them pause to look. They turned and saw Ethan, the one who's presence they'd already forgotten. Both of their eyes dimmed. As if the day wasn't going as awful already...

Sienna dropped all pretences and didn't smile as she usually would while speaking to him. Her gaze was venomous and her tone was scalding as he turned her entire sights on him. "You're still here-!?"