14|| Risky

Unedited~
• • •

Mr Osoro tried not to let his impatience and growing irritation get the best of him. It was hard but he lasted, moving from one place to the next without stopping. He did so for hell knew how long before finally, his search started to come to a close.

He narrowed down his search to the only restroom remaining on the ground floor. The one closest in distance to the bar and seating areas but the farthest from the entrance into the club. It was the only one left. He concluded that Sophia would most likely be there if she was indeed here in the building, like she said.

He left the wide open area filled with both seating and standing occupants with huge strides and pushed open a swinging door, entering a straight and empty passageway.

Mr Osoro stuffed his walk hands into his pockets, relieved that he left the crowd and walked casually but quickly down the path. He passed the 'Females Only' sign and paid it little attention to no attention as he walked.

People hardly took those signs seriously anyway.

It remained like this for a full minute before Mr Osoro saw and heard a commotion up ahead, walking into a small group of four women and a male who held little regard to this being an active hallway and stood congregated in the middle. Some argued amongst themselves and the others grumbled complaints under under their breath. It became clearer abd clearer as Mr Osoro came went closer.

He did not change his path. Surely they did not think he'd walk around.

They hardly noticed his figure getting closer. Mr Osoro frowned, he sensed something immediately.

He stopped walking, his expression one of disdain at the woman who stood in his way without budging. The lady paused as if she sensed someone standing behind her, and immediately whirled around, a scowl on her face as she clutched her bag.

That scowl disappeared quickly, along with the color from her face as her eyes darted up to the face of the tall man who stood leisurely. Her eyes immediately went wide afterwards.

Mr Osoro raised an eyebrow.

The woman, without waiting for him to speak suddenly gasped in realization, she jumped up, immediately grabbing onto his arm with both of hers. Mr Osoro felt a muscle in his jaw tick as he eyed her hands on him.

She was entirely dumb to his gaze that darkened, a dangerous glint in them. "Are you the one in charge of this place?" She rushed out. The woman, who he realized had no instinct of self preservation and was probably two drinks away from complete drunkness, tried pulling him along with her. She only stopped after noticing that he didn't move in inch.

Again, he looked down at the hands holding on to his free uninjured arm, his frown deepened and his eyes darted back towards the woman.

She finally stopped trying to pull him, swallowing visibly. Her hands left his arm in record speed as she went back to gripping her purse. Even taking a small step back for extra measures.

Mr Osoro brushed the invisible smudge off his coat, still frowning.

He really hated people touching him.

"What's going on here?" He asked after a while.

"W-We can't go in," the woman answered in a quiet voice.

Mr Osoro perked up. Can't go in?

His eyes left hers, ignoring the other few who had their eyes glued to where he stood, and went further down. Around the corner was indeed the restroom, as indicated by the signs. Why did they put the restroom so far anyway? The CEO of this franchise and his building blueprints were far out of his range of understanding.