44|| A Small glimpse is Enough

Unedited~
• • •

Ethan felt irritated. A deep set frown was on his face ever since he woke up from unconsciousness and sobered up. His face still hurt like a bitch, like someone took fucking a slegehammer to it. Not only did his jaw and temple hurt, he barely had any memory of how it happened.

One moment he was fulfilling the requirements of a very cohesive deal that worked in his best interest and the next moment he woke up dumped on some bench outside the venue.

The security outside barely even spared him a glance, refusing to explain in any detail on how he got out there.

Ethan cursed and didn't bother going back to that damn afterparty, chosing to leave and go improve his mood elsewhere.

Wanda, the woman who now sat on top of him, stared at him pitifully and the ice wrapped in a towel inside her hand was already stained with a few droplets of his blood. She moved it forward just an inch and Ethan flinched away.

"Just who on earth did this to you," she muttered with a thick southern drawl, staring up close at the bruise.

"Its unimportant, don't worry about it" he sighed.

"Oh so now its unimportant," She mocked, "-Just now you said you fell down some stairs but I'm starting to think you walked into someone's fist."

Ethan was too irritated right now to put up with her antics. He lifted and pushed her off him and she fell to the side of the couch. He stood up afterward, standing with a small wince. The inside of his cheek was horribly bitten and and that's why he bled this much. He guessed he must've accidentally bit himself after...that incident.

And speaking of bites. He lifted a hand to his neck, sighing one more time at the bruise he felt there. The teeth marks imprinted into his skin hadn't disappeared completely.

"Ha! That's a nasty one! Are you cheating on me love?" He heard a teasing voice over his shoulder. The woman jumped on him from the back, her legs locking around his waist.

"I'm not in the mood for your little games," he shrugged her off. Her feet hit the ground seconds later.

Wanda huffed and walked around to face him, hands perched high on her hips. "Then what do you want! Surely you didn't come here to sit back and cry at the fucking ceiling? Like c'mon, you know I have clients!"

"Oh...So aren't I one of your clients anymore?"

She immediately paused then slinked closer with a smile, "No! -You're very special to me, Ethan, but a girl's gotta make a living ya know," she shrugged. Her hand came up to his chest, pushing him back until the back of his legs hit the sofa.

He sat down heavily and she remained standing, smiling down at him.

"I know you and I know men," she lifted her arms to loosen the only tie holding up her thin, nearly transparent sheen silk dress. "-You didn't come here to talk, you need someone to cheer you up."

Her dress pooled at her feet revealing her naked body. Her breasts was her best and he'd seen it many times, her waist went down to wide hips and on her navel was a diamond shaped ring.

Just above that little area between her legs was a small patch of triangular shaped hair. She noticed his lingering stare and grinned as she got to her knees. "You know, a lot of men wanted me to leave this much, not a word from you."

Her hand unbuttoned his vest, then the shirt underneath and trailed over his skin, way down until it stopped at his belt. She wasted no time in unbuckling him, and seconds later, took him inside her mouth. Ethan breathed an audible sigh and leaned his head back.