23|| Drive you wild

Unedited
• • •

Sophia gulped, her unmoving eyes staring fixedly on Elijah, more specifically his fully erect manhood that stood tall only inches away from her face.

Sophia could not tear her eyes away from it.

Over her years, Sophia had seen her fair share, enough for her to be far from reacting like an inexperienced blushing virgin on their first time. Sophia definitely would use her experiences as little personal fact and consider herself having seen and experienced enough. However, all of that bled away, completely. Her mind went blank before quickly coming back into focus with full clarity.

A sound of surprise rose in her throat but she quickly suppressed it, observing him.

Elijah...was simply too big. Well -He was as big as one would expect a man of his frame to be but even then...Sophia was at lost for words. Her eyes ran down his chest, hard, as if it was sculpted purely from stone, with sizable pectorals, those thick bands of muscles that Sophia itched to bite on. Her eyes slid down to his abs then on to the famous 'V' lines, dissapearing into the trousers still mostly around his waist.

Sophia's breathing got more irregular the more she looked and when her eyes finally landed on his manhood once more, she blew out a harsh breath. Then, after another few seconds ran by, she tentatively reached forward, her mouth going dry immediately.

It was...exiting, now that the initial surprise was wearing thin.

Sophia couldn't look away from his entire length and girth. Couldn't look away from the hardness, the thickness of his cock, the few very visible veins running along his shaft, his mushroom tip that was completely bare for her eyes, excess skin already removed, seemingly from very long time ago.

He was already leaking a few beads of precum at the tip and the color was an aggressive pink, as if he'd been pent up all this time. Her gaze and attention was riveted as her hand wrapped around his length, holding him. She didn't miss his sharp intake of breath and the way his dick twitched in her hand. Sophia was hyper-focused and most of all, she wanted to taste him.

Her eyes slid to his, holding his dark, heated and lust filled stare, as she pressed a small almost feather-light kiss to his tip, her other hand joined not to long after, holding him with both.

His eyebrows were pulled tight and his expression went from one to the next as he felt her lips. Sophia watched, more than delighted as his usual cool and calculated level-headedness began vanishing away completely, slowly but surely gone as she held him like this.

Sophia finally broke their eye contact afterwards, going back to the task at hand, the huge task at hand.

She kissed him again, hearing the man slowly began to descend into madness as her wet warm lips met the sensitive head of his cock. Sophia liked it, she loved to hear his breath hitch and the sound of his breathing getting heavier.

A few more beads of precum leaked from his tip and Sophia caught it, finally opening her mouth and running her tongue along that tiny hole. Sophia heard a barely audible hiss and froze, looking up only to see that Elijah had leaned his head back, one hand tangled in his hair and the other gripping the covers tightly, his muscles were stretched taunt, ready to coil and spring. It was as if he was at the end of his rope.

And Sophia was the one behind him, pushing him over the edge.

A surge of giddiness hit Sophia. She already came once yet right now she suddenly had a fucking heartbeat down there. Her pussy was throbbing, soaked and dripping.