73|| Keep a Secret

Unedited~
• • •

Sophia didn't realise she was fast asleep until she felt a soft caress on her side. Hands that caressed her skin then slid over her back and pulled her in until she was flush against a very warm bad hard frame. Sophia's eyes shot open with a start.

Her face was pressed against his bare chest, she could see up close the many inklings on his skin and not only that, she saw the traces from where he was previously injured. He held her tight, one hand on her head, another around her waist and their legs were tangled together.

Not even a peep of sound was uttered from Sophia's lips. She felt...weird. Weirdly content and sated. It was as if she could still feel him inside the way her body continued to throb and tingle. Her skin was bitten raw and was most likly covered with  marks everywhere. Like a bitten sheep in the arms of the big bad wolf, Sophia kept stilled stared ahead, thinking back to the entire experience that was nothing like she ever experienced or felt before.

This was definitely saying something because at this point, she didnt think the man could further suprise her with his many...capabilities.

How long was she out?

Sophia had no idea. She couldn't even remember what day it was at first. Their room was no longer bright with the light of the rising sun, it was instead dimmed and an evening coolness surrounded their barely covered body.

Sophia gulped. There was no fucking way...

Usually by now she'd have sat up to blame and complain to him, after all, today was a special day for him and only him. They both had shit to do so the most reasonable option was to avoid being worn out. She understood this well but the second he began, that thought left her. Any other day shed point it out again now that it was momentarily over but Sophia's lips stayed sealed.

Why?

Elijah Osoro. That was why. It was him, all him and no one else.

What... just what on earth was that-?

She had a hard time putting her feelings that were all over the place into words and an even harder time facing the man who realized she was awake, moved and was already inches away from her face.

Sophia shrunk away with renewed shyness. It wasn't like her to be this coy about an act they both enjoyed and participated in but this time...this time was not like the other times.

There was no doubt, this man had to be the demon the wrote about in the bible. The ones that existed to tempt upstanding women of the cloth into a life of sin and- not that she was one of those women...she had no way to describe it otherwise.  Never in her life did she ever had the chance to experience something like that. Was he biding his time before now? Waiting to throw this next level of intimacy like a curve ball when she least expected it?

It wasn't just an outer body experience, it was all of that and so much fucking more. Although she already cried like a baby, got coddled and hushed with sweet words that could give a man who never ingested sweets a day in his life diabetes, got all her needs catered to and then some. Experienced waves and waves of euphoria until her body felt like it was melting off the bones...being held, having no option to crawl away from his embrace but to feel...

The overstimulation, the edging. Oh fucking hell. Sophia couldn't fathom the woman she became in the last couple of hours.

He bothered her for an entire day and even right now she felt it. Their body and the bed sheets under them was cleaned of sweat and other bodily fluids but every other feeling remained. Sophia was honestly surprised she didn't sleep for much longer.